The one show ?

jimharri said:
TimmyP said:
Wasnt the reason she split up with her bloke because she was banging adrian chiles?
So; she was after the old "Boing Boing" then?
*coat alert*

Quality mate. Thats what I heard anyway, can't guarantee its true, and to be fair, it is quite hard to believe....

TimmyP said:
Wasnt the reason she split up with her bloke because she was banging adrian chiles?

Adrian denies everything ........... just eating kebabs apparently!

Adrian Chiles: Christine Bleakley is out of my league

Adrian Chiles has played down any romance with Christine Bleakley by saying it would be like "West Brom being linked with Ronaldo".

Rumours about the co-hosts of BBC1's The One Show, have been rife since last year when he split with his radio presenter wife Jane Garvey.

But the lifelong Albion fan said of 29-year-old Christine: "Look at her and look at me!

"West Brom might quite like to sign Ronaldo but it is simply not going to happen."

Adrian, 42, went even further in his magazine interview bid to state his case.

Speaking about photos last summer showing him and Christine going into a flat, he said: "It was totally innocent.

"We were in there for 52 minutes with two mixed kebabs. If anything else was going on, would we have bothered with kebabs?

"If anyone was capable of getting Britain's most desirable woman into an empty property and do nothing but eat kebabs, I am that man."

125rsde.jpg

Mental_blue said:
Okay 2 points:

BimboBob said:
scousemanc said:
city bairn said:
What a stuck up twat that woman was he complimented her eyes and she felt she had to try and hide them. I'm not racist I just think that if you are in this country you should have to at least take the fucking things of.

So are you saying there should be a national dress code which states what everyone can and can't wear?

Can i suggest for ladies it should be stockings,a basque and a choker topped off with a pair of high heels?

This^^^^^ is exactly the reason they wear those things - they don't think women should be viewed as sex objects.

I think i was being flippant mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.