**********The Open Championship**********

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
TGR said:
Because it's my opinion, and that's what forums are for, so grow up and stop making a c**t of yourself.

Fetters -I like you as a poster. However..,
I don't need your permission to post on here.
I don't seek or require your approval to post on here
I really don't give a monkeys about what you think about mine or any one else's posts on here.
And as you say it's all about opinions. We differ on this one.
A Big deal it isn't so give it rest eh?

No worries - I'm delighted the rag c**t won personally, because he won me £600.

Well good on you!
I rarely bet on the golf as there is far to many unpredictables over the 4 days.
£600 notes should get you and Mrs Fetters a more than decent dinner.
Enjoy!

pieface said:
An absolute pleasure to watch this lad go to work.
Rory never sees second prize,and the way this young man conducts himself is a credit to himself and his family and to the game of golf.

Completely agree. When he plays to his potential, no one can live with him. At the risk of being accused of aftertiming, I backed him at 22/1 which was a mental price. Furyk e/w at 60/1 was a nice bonus.

In fact if you look at the 2006 results at Hoylake it was not too dissimilar to this year.
Furyk (4)
Garcia (T5)
Scott (T8)

I was going to treat Mrs Fetlocks to a slap up meal mate, but the queue at the drive-through McDonalds in Hazel Grove was fucking horrendous when I fell out of Wetherspoons.
With this post I have found my new idol.

The cookie monster said:
Starts tomorrow,been waiting for SHB to do this thread :)...unless there is one

Just had a flutter on

Rose... 16/1
McDowell ... 30/1
Kuchar ... 43/1
And Woods at 25/1,not much chance tbh due to injury but ive always backed him for every touramount,so bollocks to it..

Totally forgot Cookie so thanks for stepping into the breach.
I backed Scott Each Way and Fowler so got my money back + £1.75!!!
Onto the US PGA at Valhalla on the 7th August.

BP Ricky Fowler has done well in the majors this year,worth a punt in the next one?.

pieface said:
BP Ricky Fowler has done well in the majors this year,worth a punt in the next one?.

I looked at Fowler, but just thought he's not quite there to win the Open. Very impressive record in the majors this year though, T2, T2 & 5th. I think he'll win The Masters sooner rather than later.

USPGA is at Valhalla, so might be worth looking at the 2008 Ryder Cup results for a pointer. A quick look shows Poulter (80/1) & Rose (28/1) played ok there. I think Adam Scott (16/1) was a bit unlucky with the tee times at Hoylake. I'd expect him to be in the mix.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Ryder_Cup#Friday.27s_matches" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Ryder ... 7s_matches</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.