The PA guy again

I want to know who had the idea of playing the piped version of we're not really here with that C@nt who ruined "Revolution Radio" Steve Penk, what an absolute unfunny w@nker tw@t that man is .

Right that's some of my pent up bile and venom released

Think you are being abit harsh here!

Think our PA is one of the most impartial and professional in the premiership.

I know i am abit biased but the PA at the swamp and villa is truely embarrasing!

Villa did not even announce the away team line up!!!

the guy is shit

he'd be OK at the Live4City Xmas do or hospital radio but is useless for City home games especially big games like United

Didsbury Dave said:
Totally agree. You're dead right about his stupid speech too.

But it isn't just him, it's the whole bloody PA.

Turn the fucking thing off a few minutes before kickoff. Let the derby atmosphere build.

WE used to be singing on the terraces from 2pm onwards, back and forth.

Agreed also..

The club, or especially the strile marketing dept, think that piped music and corporate bullshit can replace or in someway help a real pre match atmosphere. Please nobody mention the Bolton piped chants fro a couple of seasons ago. Or those fabulous plain blue adverts in the Manchester Evening News. "City v Villa". Corporate yes... football, City or Passion??? No chance.. stick pascion where the sun don't shine after Saturday..

All the streamer bollocks, the (deafening) music. Please turn it OFF. As for stavros the PA guy. Annoying since day 1, but on Saturday he hit new lows. Not just the Tevez, mess. But "today's match day attendance 47,100, thanks for your tremendous support". That might be ok to say against most teams, but against the rags??? Que a piss take from the scum. Fuck me, who's advising this berk? Gary Cook?

He sounds like he's just driven up from Somerset.

He is on a par with that boring cnut at Anfailed, now he is bad. He induces narcolepsy with a single vowel.

it annoys me when they do all the crap before kickoff in the middle of the pitch such as taking photographs ect. cant they just let the players come out, shake hands and get on with the game? kills the atmosphere imo, and also when they play bluemoon and leave it on dead loud when everyone has stopped singing. it would be better to just let the atmosphere build insted of all this crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.