The pellegrini effect..

FantasyIreland said:
Manchester City defender Micah Richards believes new manager Manuel Pellegrini will make the effort to ensure all the squad feel valued.

The Chilean replaced Roberto Mancini at the Etihad Stadium in the close-season, with a lack of squad harmony reportedly one of the reasons for the Italian's departure.

And while the England international refused to criticise Mancini, he believes the new man in charge will showcase better man-management and hopes it will lead to a successful challenge for the Premier League title.

"I don't want to say Mancini wasn't good," Richards told The Manchester Evening News.

"I spoke to him and got on fine with him. But I think Pellegrini will go the extra yard to make sure players are all right and how they're feeling.

"It's early yet. But I think Pellegrini so far has been good.

"However, we'll wait until the end of the season and hopefully we'll be picking up that trophy. That's when he will be judged."

Sensible words from micah. No bullshit and straight to the point.

Sleeping_Easy said:
FantasyIreland said:
Manchester City defender Micah Richards believes new manager Manuel Pellegrini will make the effort to ensure all the squad feel valued.

The Chilean replaced Roberto Mancini at the Etihad Stadium in the close-season, with a lack of squad harmony reportedly one of the reasons for the Italian's departure.

And while the England international refused to criticise Mancini, he believes the new man in charge will showcase better man-management and hopes it will lead to a successful challenge for the Premier League title.

"I don't want to say Mancini wasn't good," Richards told The Manchester Evening News.

"I spoke to him and got on fine with him. But I think Pellegrini will go the extra yard to make sure players are all right and how they're feeling.

"It's early yet. But I think Pellegrini so far has been good.

"However, we'll wait until the end of the season and hopefully we'll be picking up that trophy. That's when he will be judged."

Sensible words from micah. No bullshit and straight to the point.

And thats how it should be..

Which squadplayers so far have not stated to be happy with Pellegrini?
Kolarov ... eh ...Garcia I think ... mhm ...Silva? not sure either ... did Barry? ...

Quinn: City unified by Pellegrini arrival and Hart will be the one to benefit

By Andrew Warshaw

--------------------------------
Former Manchester City striker Niall Quinn says Manuel Pellegrini has already transformed the dressing room following the sacking of Roberto Mancini.

Quinn says the charismatic Chilean, who has spent £90m to boost an already hugely talented unit, has unified the entire squad with his infectious personality and training methods.

'I was in Hong Kong and saw him working up close and how the players bought into his training methods,' said Quinn. 'I had a long conversation with him. Before, there was anxiety and tension in the dressing room but he brings a different aura.

'Mancini was on edge all last year, and on edge with the players. It wasn’t the happy year that should have followed winning the league title.'

Quinn believes one player who will benefit from Pellegrini’s arrival is England keeper Joe Hart whose standards dropped towards the end of the season as City ended up trophy-less by losing the FA Cup final.

'I trace his drop in form to that Champions league game in Madrid,' said Quinn who spent six years at City during the 1990s.

'The manager misinterpreted Joe’s comments as having a go at his defence and it caused an unnecessary row. He’s with different manager now and won’t be criticised publicly.'

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2388947/Quinn-Manchester-City-unified-Manuel-Pellegrini-arrival-Joe-Hart-benefit.html#ixzz2bbm985J7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2bbm985J7</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

FantasyIreland said:
Quinn: City unified by Pellegrini arrival and Hart will be the one to benefit

By Andrew Warshaw

--------------------------------
Former Manchester City striker Niall Quinn says Manuel Pellegrini has already transformed the dressing room following the sacking of Roberto Mancini.

Quinn says the charismatic Chilean, who has spent £90m to boost an already hugely talented unit, has unified the entire squad with his infectious personality and training methods.

'I was in Hong Kong and saw him working up close and how the players bought into his training methods,' said Quinn. 'I had a long conversation with him. Before, there was anxiety and tension in the dressing room but he brings a different aura.

'Mancini was on edge all last year, and on edge with the players. It wasn’t the happy year that should have followed winning the league title.'

Quinn believes one player who will benefit from Pellegrini’s arrival is England keeper Joe Hart whose standards dropped towards the end of the season as City ended up trophy-less by losing the FA Cup final.

'I trace his drop in form to that Champions league game in Madrid,' said Quinn who spent six years at City during the 1990s.

'The manager misinterpreted Joe’s comments as having a go at his defence and it caused an unnecessary row. He’s with different manager now and won’t be criticised publicly.'

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2388947/Quinn-Manchester-City-unified-Manuel-Pellegrini-arrival-Joe-Hart-benefit.html#ixzz2bbm985J7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2bbm985J7</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Stupendous insights from Quinny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.