The Pep Effect

As I mentioned on the utd thread I had the misfortune to be around a rag the other day.
He started doing the City bingo once he over heard me and the tattoo artist ( a gooner ) chatting football.
The plastic rag started saying how much better coach ferguson is than Pep lol.
The tatt artist just laughed and said Pep has changed the way football is played in England taggart never did that. The plastic rag didnt agree and said taggart won Pl more, I said yes he did in a two team league.
It started to turn abit aggressive this plastic cockney rag wasnt a nice person. Myself and the gooner just ignored him and carried on with my tatt.
Perhaps the plastic rag didnt like my treble tatt lol

For some reason I have never been able to have a decent chat about football with a rag. This gooner was great talked how Pep had changed football how good City are to watch etc. The plastic cockney rags just had hatred towards City.

Last edited:
As I mentioned on the utd thread I had the misfortune to be around a rag the other day.
He started doing the City bingo once he over heard me and the tattoo artist ( a gooner ) chatting football.
The tatt artist just laughed and said Pep has changed the way football is played in England taggart never did that. The plastic rag didnt agree and said taggart won Pl more, I said yes he did in a two team league.
It started to turn abit aggressive this plastic cockney rag wasnt a nice person. Myself and the gooner just ignored him and carried on with my tatt.

For some reason I have never been able to have a decent chat about football with a rag. This gooner was great talked how Pep had changed football how good City are to watch etc. The plastic cockney rags just had hatred towards City.
It must hurt like fuck going from top dog to serial loser/laughing stock. They never imagined it would happen to them. The media keeps telling them they’re still important, their players are world-beaters blah-blah but deep down they know it’s total bollocks, they know they’re a million miles behind us and it’s killing them. So many rags I know have “gone off football now…it’s all about money”. They won’t talk football for the most part but every chance I get I land a little dig…who knows how long this will all last but it’s great fun.

They’re so insecure. Their whole existence of being interested in football is to boast about being the best. Without that, they have nothing. That’s when the bollocks starts getting peddled out.

The ones who’ve accepted that they are no longer the club they were in 2011 are now pretending that they don’t care about football anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.