the pep rumours.

Bill

seems the whispers wont go away, I know he's bosem buddies with cagney and lacey so he could rock up at our place.

but my question is.

if he came available tomorrow, say he fell out with Bayern and left there and then.

would you sack pelli right now and take pep?

I know its bollox but just for fun who would ?

the alternative is he could be lost forever and may even end up at the rags.

still pelli for me.

Really excited about the pellegrini era, its a no for me. We still don't know what he will do with a club that isn't Barca, i.e. the whole 'anyone could manage brazil' comparison. He could fail at Bayern, time will tell.
There's something about pellegrini tat tells me our recent success is going to be repeated, and then some.

Pigeonho said:
Really excited about the pellegrini era, its a no for me. We still don't know what he will do with a club that isn't Barca, i.e. the whole 'anyone could manage brazil' comparison. He could fail at Bayern, time will tell.
There's something about pellegrini tat tells me our recent success is going to be repeated, and then some.

bang on the money.

Nah! God I'm so excited about Pellegrini. Initially, I wanted Jupp Heynkes and no one else, but after reading about Pellegrini and watching his interview and the video of him touring the facilities, I just know he's the man. Can't wait to get goin :)

Serious whispers in the press and voices in your head aren't the same thing.

Manuel for me too - I like his approach

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/trainingground/coaches/video/videoid=940113.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/trainingground/coac ... 40113.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.