the pep rumours.

de niro said:
seems the whispers wont go away, I know he's bosem buddies with cagney and lacey so he could rock up at our place.

but my question is.

if he came available tomorrow, say he fell out with Bayern and left there and then.

would you sack pelli right now and take pep?

I know its bollox but just for fun who would ?

the alternative is he could be lost forever and may even end up at the rags.

still pelli for me.

very much pelli and you can see why he has been brought in to do the job asked of him throughout the club from youth to first team.

dare i say Pep is still not proven enough as a world class manager? 15 trophy's would say otherwise but would any manager be able to walk into Barcelona at the time and win the same amount with the team and money available when he was brought in?

It'd be the most diabolical thing ever to sack a man like Pellegrini before even managing the team once - much worse than the disgraceful way he was treated at Real Madrid. If the Barca boys are here long-term I think we'll see Pep some day but for now Pellegrini is the man.

Pep at Bayern is going to have it even easier than he did at Barca. Would still be a little sceptical even if he won everything there. Saying that, i'd like to see him here in 5 or so seasons time once Pelligrini has won us everything

Pep must have been hoping against hope that the German Rags didn't win a treble last season. Not exactly easy to follow.

Under no circumstances should we / could we even think about it.
Pellers will do more than OK with the squad available to him.
I don't believe the rumours that Pep will arrive at the Etihad after his stint at Bayern either - I think that shipped has sailed.

Thought I'd resurrect this thread just to put this Guardiola article in, it's interesting reading.

http://the4thofficial.co.uk/2013/10...gn=guardiola-the-architect-of-the-future-game

It sounds as though Guardiola is a one off, or is he just a bit further ahead of the game than someone like Laudrup at the moment.

We know Pellegrini will be around for another 1 to 3 seasons after this one unless something unexpected happens, but I agree that the future way to play is how Bayern played against us a few weeks ago, but of course having the right players helps immensely.

Mr Pellegrini has bucket loads of CLASS and I for one hope he carries on with our team, that at long last seems to work together as a team without some of the nonsense our GREAT club has endured for along time.
I would like Pep or Jurgen Klopp one day, but now is not the time as Mr Pellegrini is doing a fine job and adding a touch of serious class to our World standing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.