the pep rumours.

We binned the manager who brought us the league & the cup.

While I thought it a morally bankrupt decision at the time, It may prove to be the right decision. I certainly hope so.

I think we need to recognize that we are now completely ruthless and will do whatever Khaldoon thinks is required to bring success.

Such is our position these days.

Fine I'll be the first one to say it..YES..I wouldn't want to sack pelle in the blink of an eye like what was originally asked..but if I can wait till he end of the season or 2 seasons down the line I would have to say yes..but my choice is based on the feeling that he can be the love that got away if we don't get him..I wouldn't want to feel that regret and ask what if we had him..my decision is not the smartest one but I would have to go with my gut

Pep and Pelle have started their latest management "cycles" at the same time, maybe they'll finish their cycles at the same time too, in around 5 successful years; after having shared 5 champions league titles between them :)

BlueMo' said:
The few people i know who want Pep are latent homosexuals who want, in their minds
a legitimate reason to love him. Pelly's too old and too ugly.

Calling Mr Freud! Calling Mr Freud! We've got a live one for ya, Siggy.

Ah well, each to their own & all that auld talk.

I hope to have Pellers here for 4-5 years, then have Guardiola take over when he'll likely be done with Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.