the pep rumours.

It will be interesting to see how Pep does at Bayern this season. I can't see how he can improve on last season. It would have interesting to see if he had taken the job at the end of the season as opposed to midway. Pellegrini for me. The man oozes class on & off the pitch.

Pep a def no at the moment. I so want to see a City team set up and coached by Pellegrini playing in the PL. I really do think most of the PL managers along with the press have no idea how good he really is.

George Hannah said:
Manuel for me too - I like his approach

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/trainingground/coaches/video/videoid=940113.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/trainingground/coac ... 40113.html</a>
cheers for that GH not seen it before.

Deepest Blue said:
Now is not the time but def want him as our next manager/coach.

Sorry Paddy.

youre so wrong paddy will be our pep and he will have his close bonds with the 3 youth teams he's involved with when they finally come thru.

Not a chance, I don't rate Pep, he dominated football with one of the best teams the world has ever seen and now he is headed to a side that has just won everything they could and have invested heavily, don't get me wrong im sure he is a very decent manager but Pellegrini has done it at both ends of the table and with huge and tiny budgets and has always been a success don't think we honestly could have a better man at the helm.

dum spiro spero said:
It will be interesting to see how Pep does at Bayern this season. I can't see how he can improve on last season. It would have interesting to see if he had taken the job at the end of the season as opposed to midway. Pellegrini for me. The man oozes class on & off the pitch.

+1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.