The perfect date.

himalayan_blues

Well my girlfriend last day asked me to give her a perfect date. I m wondering how to. So i am asking for your opinions.
I request the members in this forum to share about your perfect date if u have had any or u wish ur bf or gf gives u.

Well my girlfriend last day asked me to give her a perfect date. I m wondering how to. So i am asking for your opinions.
I request the members in this forum to share about your perfect date if u have had any or u wish ur bf or gf gives u.

Take her to the match, few beers and a curry after, then take back home and smash her back doors in, as dates go that will be an 11 out of 10

Back,head,off,door,her,till,falls.not necessary in that order.she will love it.

Either take her for an overpriced bottle of wine and a small pizza, a big pizza or kebab and bottle of coke, or just go for a pint and give her some doritos.

Unless cooking at home is an option. Then make something. All yours mate, if you can do it

Take her to London. Nice meal followed by Theatre and stay at hotel.
Then pump your gunk all over her face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.