The perfect date.

Book a flight to a nice European city. Don't tell her and just drive her to the airport (you'll need to tell her to pack nice clothes and an overnight bag..and try to get her passport discretely).

Take her to a restaurant/show when you get there.

In keeping with General bluemoon priorities, if you do this, when you get back to the hotel, likelihood is she'll let you do anything to her back door.

I suggets you man the fuck up & let her know she's already hit the jackpot by having you as her boyfriend. If she's not happy about this tell her to fuck off the needy witch.

Book a flight to a nice European city. Don't tell her and just drive her to the airport (you'll need to tell her to pack nice clothes and an overnight bag..and try to get her passport discretely).

Take her to a restaurant/show when you get there.

In keeping with General bluemoon priorities, if you do this, when you get back to the hotel, likelihood is she'll let you do anything to her back door.

I did similar with my ex. Booked a weekend away to Rome, surprised her on the day of the flight and she went mental... said i was being controlling because i booked it without her knowing. So, if your missus has a tendency to be absolutely insane i would recommend against this.

Just read back my answer and realise it could be misinterpreted, I was actually suggesting he break into her house and nick her flatscreen tv.

As has been suggested. Surprise night out in foreign city.

I took my girlfriend to Paris for the night. Nice hotel, dinner in a great café/jazz club, whistle stop tour of all the sights by night. Ended up sitting on the steps of Sacré Cœur watching the sun come up while we finished the last bottle of Champaign.

The brownie points still hadn't run out when I dumped her 6 months later.

I did similar with my ex. Booked a weekend away to Rome, surprised her on the day of the flight and she went mental... said i was being controlling because i booked it without her knowing. So, if your missus has a tendency to be absolutely insane i would recommend against this.
All plans involving women have to come with the caveat that women are involved, hence could be flawed plans for any given reason, with the given reason possibly changing by the hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.