The person you most hate in football (worldwide)

1. Keane
2. Ferguson
3. G Neville

Vile the lot of them, Keane just about shades it for me after his cowardly attack on Alf-Inge Rasdal "Alfie" HÃ¥land....should have done bird for that IMO!

Quote:
"Håland is often remembered for Roy Keane's feud with him. In 1997, when Manchester United were losing to Haaland's Leeds United team, Keane attempted to tackle Håland late in the game. In the process, Keane injured his anterior cruciate ligament. As Keane lay prone on the ground, Håland criticised Keane for the tackle and suggested that he was feigning injury to avoid punishment. Keane was booked as he was stretchered off the field. Three and a half years later, in 2001, Keane fouled Håland, high up on his knee. Initially, Keane was simply fined £5000 and received a 3-match ban. However, in his biography he admitted that he wanted to "hurt" Håland as revenge for the taunting he received years previously. After this revelation, Keane's received an additional 5 game ban, and £150,000 fine. Håland retired through injury in 2002.[1]

John Terry
Daniel Alves
Sergio Ramos

In that order although Alves is doing his best to overtake Terry

Gary Neville
Stephen Hunt

and

Fat 'WHALEFACE' Sam allardyce..........is there anyone else that thinks he has the face of a whale?

Roy Keane - I will never not post on a subject where I can spout venom at this Coward.

Any of " Fergies Bitches" BFS, Moyes, Curbishley, Bruce etc.

Steve Curry - Has done for Sports Journalism what " Big Brother" did for the quality of Television.

The Current Spurs Manager - We all know the reason and its been posted on here far more eloquently than I could.

Also most of the people already mentioned on the thread.

All of the above plus: Van Persie (rapist allegedly & all round cnt flap)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.