The photos thread

It thought that perve with the camers is back again and flew off

Not after plating his arse or owt but the colour depth in that shot is nothing short of vibrant with capture levels beyond exquisite. For those in the know his aperture of light's been modified for control and believe me when I say this does takes patience to master to perfection.

I know the lads listening to music Right Now, so if this candid shot's authentic which I believe it to be as the subject matters not posing, then fair fucks for attention to detail!

If I can hark back to colour presentation. I believe the kelvin thermodynamics to be immense sharing relationships with white balance akin to that of consummate professional. Any negatives should be attuned with saturation and tonal range but overall an exemplary effort! In short well done young man.

Not after plating his arse or owt but the colour depth in that shot is nothing short of vibrant with capture levels beyond exquisite. For those in the know aperture of light has been modified for control and believe me when I say this does takes patience to master to perfection.

I know the lads listening to music Right Now so if this candid shot is authentic which I believe it to be as the subject matters not posing, then fair fucks for attention to detail!

If I can hark back to colour presentation. I believe kelvin thermodynamics to be immense showing relationships with white balance akin to that of consummate professional. Any negatives should be attuned with saturation and tonal range but overall an exemplary effort! In short well done young man.
Ha, that is true , how are you and the family ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.