The photos thread

mky0aFB.jpg
Public hanging in Canookia ?

8ebd4350f764fab8e6a283ff9fd6aeca.jpg

Young men of the Manchester Regiment. 1914/15 training at Heaton Park.

This is an informal shot so it tells you so much more than a rigid regimental picture. Probably taken with a portable box camera, they were all the rage, so much so the army tried to ban them.
Tommy Hutchison kneeling in the middle row

'Those bastards'.......;)

Huge fuckers these, 10 foot wingspan. Peaceful birds though.
No it wasnt those bastards it was them bastards, them that were in the photo you posted :-)
Apparently my Uncle, who is 92, was feeding them and they were certainly not peaceful because they attacked him and injured his wrists. Why the daft bastard was trying to feed wild birds is another question all together, a bit like 'Why have you bought the biggest fuck off motor home, you are 90'
Answer: because I want to travel round Australia.

No it wasnt those bastards it was them bastards, them that were in the photo you posted :-)
Apparently my Uncle, who is 92, was feeding them and they were certainly not peaceful because they attacked him and injured his wrists. Why the daft bastard was trying to feed wild birds is another question all together, a bit like 'Why have you bought the biggest fuck off motor home, you are 90'
Answer: because I want to travel round Australia.
Daft, you're right he's daft.

You shouldn't feed 'those' Pelicans.
Or drive at 92.
Some of the grey nomads are a big worry driving round Australia at advanced ages.
Old and daft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.