The photos thread

A beyond brilliant day out with our youngest grandson in Blackpool. He had eight goes on this ride before we could prise him off and the lady who ran it gave him the last three for free. Hoozah!

ibadbvC.jpg

After the long day was over and we handed him back to mother we asked if he'd enjoyed himself and he said and I quote "without the Pool life would be just repetitive dross in a sea of primevial soup"

I tend to agree along with the millions upon millions that visit this archipeligo of fun fun living. Bless you Blackpool!

Last edited:
A beyond brilliant day out with our youngest grandson in Blackpool. He had eight goes on this ride before we could prise him off and the lady who ran the ride gave him the last three for free. Hoozah!

ibadbvC.jpg

After the long day was over and we handed him back to mother we asked the lad if he had enjoyed himself and he said and I quote "without the Pool life would be just a repetitive sea of dross eeking out a life in a sea of primevial soup"

I tend to agree along with the millions upon millions that visit this archipeligo of fun fun living. Bless you Blackpool!
Did the faceless woman not freak him out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.