The photos thread

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
I love this new feature allowing easy upload of photos from your smart phone. I rarely access Bluemoon via a laptop or PC so this should make it a bit more like Twitter or Facebook.

Share favourite photos from your phone with a simple explanation. I’ll start:

Currywurst is a German street food. It’s a Bratwurst sausage smothered in a mildly spiced tomato sauce and dusted with powder. Chips on the side with ketchup and mayonnaise. I think this was about €5. Superb idea.55264EA0-782F-4097-A294-1D3C2AAED844.jpeg

I love this new feature allowing easy upload of photos from your smart phone. I rarely access Bluemoon via a laptop or PC so this should make it a bit more like Twitter or Facebook.

Share favourite photos from your phone with a simple explanation. I’ll start:

Currywurst is a German street food. It’s a Bratwurst sausage smothered in a mildly spiced tomato sauce and dusted with powder. Chips on the side with ketchup and mayonnaise. I think this was about €5. Superb idea.View attachment 87

Looks like the contents of a toilet after a botched operation.

How about a simple explanation how to upload the photos.
What he said. And please remember that technical terms that are easy for some are like reading fucking mandarin for those of us who are techno morons. Im.not saying Denis is in this cohort but I fucking am. And not for a ten year old either, I cant compete with those little bastards either.

What he said. And please remember that technical terms that are easy for some are like reading fucking mandarin for those of us who are techno morons. Im.not saying Denis is in this cohort but I fucking am. And not for a ten year old either, I cant compete with those little bastards either.

Are you ready?

Find an image you like. Click on the "insert Image" or press ctl and P together. Click in the box, find the image you wanted and click on it...

It will upload.

Then click post reply.

IMG_20190727_215758.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.