The photos thread

It just did. If you have photos on your pc then once you click the "insert Image" bit you can hunt for the photo.
Thanks for the reply BB, but I got the same result as before, I dragged a pic from my photos gallery,dropped it into the box,got a loading 100% screen for a while, but a file too big message appears, so is it size sensitive? my pic was 8.37mb.

Thanks for the reply BB, but I got the same result as before, I dragged a pic from my photos gallery,dropped it into the box,got a loading 100% screen for a while, but a file too big message appears, so is it size sensitive? my pic was 8.37mb.

Try opening it on your pc and saving it as a jpeg. Right click on it, choose edit, click file then save as...

You can then choose the format to save it in. Unless it's already in jpeg then it's probably too big.

Try opening it on your pc and saving it as a jpeg. Right click on it, choose edit, click file then save as...

You can then choose the format to save it in. Unless it's already in jpeg then it's probably too big.
Its a JPG file, size 8.37mb, basically just a photo uploaded to my pc from a camera.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.