The Piccadilly Gardens Problem

I thought I read on here, a good while back, that that monstrosity of a wall was supposed to be getting knocked. It was still there a couple of months ago.

I’ve only watched a small number of that Veitch’s videos because I don’t agree with his views so don’t bother with him usually, but I think he’s been very good for exposing some things that we should all be wary of like Cottagers Cove and scammers on Market Street.

Billy Moore’s videos are good though, he actually has a chat with the people in his videos, often they are vulnerable people in horrible situations who he gives a voice to. He went down that Cottagers Cove once and met a family with young kids who were magnetic fishing in the canal there and just metres away were a bunch of scummy cunts up their dirty tricks in public who scuttled off when the cameras came close but they were have been doing their dirty shit with those kids nearby without the cameras there.

As far as the litter thing goes, I despise littering and have felt embarrassed by the state of Mcr city centre over the last decade, so I’d be in favour of bringing in Singapore level strictness on littering and throwing cig ends and chewing gum on the floor as well as those who graffiti everywhere in Town. I nearly came to blows with two random blokes at the end of a night out once when they just threw their empty pizza box and drinks cartons on the floor.
I absolutely agree with your stance on littering, I’m forever picking up plastic bottles when walking the dog in the local park, people don’t give a shit. I’d love a Singapore style, but if people are told they’d dropped something and pick it up rather than been confronted with a fine straight away then I’m ok with that, however if they get arsey then yep fine the twats. I don’t watch Veitch anymore he just used to push peoples buttons for views.

I thought I read on here, a good while back, that that monstrosity of a wall was supposed to be getting knocked. It was still there a couple of months ago.

It’s mostly gone now. Just one small section left, which has a bit of new looking artwork on it. So I assume that bit is staying for some reason.

What dirty tricks were they doing?
It’s under a bridge on the canal towpath near Piccadilly Gardens/Piccadilly where groups of blokes go to suck each other off and bum each other in broad daylight while unsuspecting members of the public, including children, walk past on the towpath.

It’s really grim down there, but young kids play down there. Extra lights have been put in (maybe even a camera?) to brighten the area up over the years but they’re always smashed up to keep it dark and dodgy looking under the bridge.

It’s under a bridge on the canal towpath near Piccadilly Gardens/Piccadilly where groups of blokes go to suck each other off and bum each other in broad daylight while unsuspecting members of the public, including children, walk past on the towpath.

It’s really grim down there, but young kids play down there. Extra lights have been put in (maybe even a camera?) to brighten the area up over the years but they’re always smashed up to keep it dark and dodgy looking under the bridge.

I've seen those videos and I cannot recall him ever showing random members of the public down there. I can't see why anyone would want to walk down a dark, dimly lit underpass that at best might be used by homeless people as a toilet.

It's always Men who have sex with men.

Should just lock it up or accept that it serves a purpose of keeping the perverts away from public parks or toilets. There's always going to a group of seedy men who specifically seek out dangerous and risky sex in places like that.

I've seen those videos and I cannot recall him ever showing random members of the public down there. I can't see why anyone would want to walk down a dark, dimly lit underpass that at best might be used by homeless people as a toilet.

It's always Men who have sex with men.

Should just lock it up or accept that it serves a purpose of keeping the perverts away from public parks or toilets. There's always going to a group of seedy men who specifically seek out dangerous and risky sex in places like that.

Early doors the perverts are scattered as the group of blokes come down with a camera, then 5mins in there’s a family magnet fishing.

You forgot to add ''according to a mate of mine''

Early doors the perverts are scattered as the group of blokes come down with a camera, then 5mins in there’s a family magnet fishing.

This isn't a veitch video though is it. The family and the perverts probably weren't there at the same time, just from the way it is edited.

Not sure why anyone would bother magnet fishing in the cove and there's plenty of other places on the canal.

Good to see people being stopped and having details taken and a ticket issued for littering (even just for a cig end) and having their beers taken off them when being drank in the open around Piccadilly Gardens on this video.

Don’t fucking litter in my city and moan about it when you get caught, you scruffs.

Seems a bit cleaner out and about recently. Really good to see!

It wasn’t long ago that people were openly smoking crack and spice on Piccadilly Gardens in front of kids and families walking past, plus shit littered all over the place.

PS- if you don’t like that Charlie Veitch guy, he shits it and acts all nice to Billy Moore on this video… he’s been slagging Billy off for ages.

Billy looks one hard lad, be crazy to cross him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.