The Piccadilly Gardens Problem

Maybe they could, Maybe just maybe more people give a shit about what's going on in the city centre than doris' problems with the drains?
Listen I'm not saying the bloke gets everything right, but the way folk go on about him is as if he is sitting in a bunker pulling levers in town and pocketing millions for every 100 story new apartment block, it's bollocks
Karney has been the City Centre Tzar since I can remember as well as the Harpurhey Cllr.
A lot of Cllr's have a dual role beyond their ward boundaries.
The thing about the city centre is when Karney was elected, the city centre probably had less than 200 residents. Now it has thousands and also city centre councilors. Let the city centre councilors sort it out and let Pat get on sorting the scrotes around Asda out!

I once saw a woman, circa 1995, having a piss in the middle of the old Piccadilly Gardens bus station.

Not even at the side or near a wall. Squatting down, in the middle of an ‘aisle’, in the middle of the day, causing rivers of piss that people had to jump over.

I was a teenager at the time and it didn’t really register with me how mental this was.
The thing is nowadays that sort of stuff hardly gets a second look, them scrotes multiplied.
But it's all the because of a wall, now that's gone the scrotes will evaporate and we will all be making daisy chains on the finely tuned lawns of the gardens

I was in town last Friday. First stop Piccadilly Gardens for Vegan Shack.

There’s potential as there were venues to eat and drink in.

The council parks department maintained the parks and gardens, we could still have a couple of trees surrounded by prickly bushes and lawns instead of flowers the kind of shrubs outside supermarkets and put back the water fountain instead of those revolting jets.

The fountain should be stored some where in a dusty cobwebbed corner that would find employment for a maintenance crew

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.