The play offs

So; what's happened to them tonight? It's a huge game for the club; I'm sure they don't want to be in the third tier for any longer than they can help. I'm sure the players would welcome more enthusiastic backing in such a game.

Very strange. It’s like a lot of ST holders when faced with paying for a game, choose not to. I thought they would have 40k on a Sat evening

very odd. I wonder if our resident mackem can shed any light on the apparent apathy up there tonight. Over to you @Stockport mackem.

What the Di was that referee on....
Anyway.....re the crowd....
There has been a hell of a lot of frustration since new year how the team has played ....
We go 1-0 up, defend, and try to hang on...and more often than not, we haven't.
The crowds frustration boiled over towards the end of the season,, as automatic promotion was lost....

I think there was just overt 30k there tonight's.......down on the 32k average....
Not very good at almost in truth

What the Di was that referee on....
Anyway.....re the crowd....
There has been a hell of a lot of frustration since new year how the team has played ....
We go 1-0 up, defend, and try to hang on...and more often than not, we haven't.
The crowds frustration boiled over towards the end of the season,, as automatic promotion was lost....

I think there was just overt 30k there tonight's.......down on the 32k average....
Not very good at almost in truth

Reported as 26610 on bbc. The above perhaps explains it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.