The ponchos when it rains at the Etihad

tamsie said:
Its Manchester and it rains get wet and feel at home

All part of the "match day experience"

Carlos say he no like ;o)

waspish said:
awest said:
Why can't they be in city blue. Would brighten a grey day right up! come on marketing get the job done.

It would cost triple that's why!

Make them Blue with a city Badge would you buy one for a £5

No it wouldn't! I've got a city blue poncho,it cost a pound,same price as a clear one or a green one or a red one. I presume it's the same company who makes these things so the club could just by a job lot of the blue instead of the clear.

As for that corner stand at Maine Road, A Wycombe fan once launched his flask at me from the top of there as I walked past, he missed! It was one of those metal ones that don't break so I've still got it and use it to this very day,it's got a massive dent in it though!

My Ego has defeated me everytime,I've never worn one of those Poncho's at City....
Then again living close to the stadium has a perk - knowing what the weather will be like, so wearing a all-weather coat.

aahhh the good old gene kelly.

i'll never forget being dicked by arsenal, being sat in there, being worried it was going to collapse and them joining in with "if you hate man utd clap your hands".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.