The positive we'll still win the title thread...

blumoonrisen

The pessimists can go whine in other threads... positive comments only in here please.

All it takes is a utd draw and a city win, and its back in our hands. If we're within 3pts before the Derby, it's still ours. keep the faith.

And we've still got the typical city unexpected win joker card to play...

im still enjoying the experience of the thrills and spills of our 1st title shot in my lifetime with many more to come :) its not over til the trophy is at the swamp and thats 7 games away......many on here have no experience of a run-in where we are contenders for the title so whos to say we are out of it.....i for one believe its still gonna throw a few surprises at us

After tonights game I took the dog for a walk hoping to see a cat to kick but luckily for them not one crossed my path close enough to have a decent swing at with my right boot.The local (nottingham)rag shirt wearing shop owner was not sighted either so it looked like being a miserable night all round.
But wait,just as I was about to walk up my path I found a fiver just sat there on the floor waiting for me to pick it up so I'm taking this as a sign.

The fiver has now been placed on a QPR win next weekend @12/1

shootmeifipost10k said:
After tonights game I took the dog for a walk hoping to see a cat to kick but luckily for them not one crossed my path close enough to have a decent swing at with my right boot.The local (nottingham)rag shirt wearing shop owner was not sighted either so it looked like being a miserable night all round.
But wait,just as I was about to walk up my path I found a fiver just sat there on the floor waiting for me to pick it up so I'm taking this as a sign.

The fiver has now been placed on a QPR win next weekend @12/1
should've gone for the draw...

If we beat Arsenal we are right back in it. Unfortunately beating Arsenal is a very tough ask at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.