The positive we'll still win the title thread...

There's a strong possibility that if we beat em at the Etihad they could drop points to both Swansea and then Sunderland on the final day, I'm not saying it's over until it's mathematically impossible

CTID come on blues

I'm definitely in the 'We're still fighting for this title' camp.

Maybe there's a touch of the Kevin Keegan about me though, I still believe

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yenzdq5g6o[/youtube]

My view changes by the hour but on the positive side if we can beat them in the derby it only takes one other slip up assuming we win our games though that is a big if! However hopefully the realisation now to the players that there losing there grip on this will spur them on to snatch it back. Either way it ain't over yet but arsenal now is a must win game so let's go and win it. Weve won at spurs and united and should of won at Chelsea so why not arsenal too

Make the right selections - including Tevez and Nasri from the start, and Richards in marauding right back mode - and beat Arsenal , then for me it's absolutely still on

As Nesta Robert Marley would say "don't worry, about a thing, cos every little thing, is gonna be alright''.

I genuinely believe ManUre will drop a few points with relegation scrapping QPR and Wigan. Then once we beat them at home all will be well. We just have to make sure we win every single game from now on in.

God forbid we finish second, it is progression on last year and our board will sign more talent aswell as let go of fringe players and deadwood. Whilst we look Martinez, Lavezzi and Higuain, United will be relying on the ever aging Scholes and Giggs. Fergie to retire and the new manager up against it just like Clough was at Leeds following Don Revie.

City's future is most certainly the most positive in the Prem with or without the title, which by the way I still think we will win.

Come on City!!!

Rags may well drop a couple of points....the problem is that we will as well.

After the Swansea game our players knew that they couldn't afford to drop anymore points...some even came out and said it....yet we only took 5 from the next 9.

The only positive is that the gap between us and 3rd is so big that we can't possibly f*ck up 2nd place....which is an improvement on last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.