The Positives Thread 2019/20

I'm chilled. We'll catch Liverpool I'm telling you, it's only just creeping into December, the table will look completely different come January.
Scousers will balls it up as always, they'll draw a few games and the gap will close.
And if it doesn't then so be it, we've had a blast these last two years, the club is in great shape, we're solid behind the scenes with professional people running the gaff, got a great manager and a great team who have performed superbly these last two seasons.
If we don't win the league this year we'll try next year, no biggie.
A couple of cups this season, a good summer transfer campaign and we'll be as good as new.

Keep the faith.

I'm chilled. We'll catch Liverpool I'm telling you, it's only just creeping into December, the table will look completely different come January.
Scousers will balls it up as always, they'll draw a few games and the gap will close.
And if it doesn't then so be it, we've had a blast these last two years, the club is in great shape, we're solid behind the scenes with professional people running the gaff, got a great manager and a great team who have performed superbly these last two seasons.
A couple of cups this season, a good summer transfer campaign and we'll be as good as new.

Keep the faith.
Good to see someone fully embracing the point of the thread.

Keep the faith.
I don’t think we will catch them, not sure we will even get close. It’s not the end of the world though, still think we will win silverwear and hopefully have a right good go at the CL as well.

The only positive I can see at the moment is the chance of being at The Academy tomorrow to see our lasses give the Dippers some cold steel. I don't know whether the Dipper Tarts are turning up in an open topped omnibus but a positive for them is that I'm not gonna brick it!

The second coming of Jesus. ;-)

And this is the Positives thread, mate — try to come up with a positive, it’ll do wonders for your mood!
I wish i could mate,how the fuck the best coach in the world can’t see the probs that are so obv to us blues worrys me mate

Keep the faith.

I can’t see it. No way we’re going on a winning run like the last two seasons. That coupled with Liverpool’s lead and the chances are slim. Come back in 10 games, if we win 10 in a row then we’ll be back in it.

Foden hasn't put a transfer request in. WHy isn't he starting games?

What we're watching now with David Silva is the exact repeat of Yaya Toure.
The “best young talent” peps ever seen? even better than messi at his age? pep must love him that much he keeps him next to him on the bench all game :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.