The "post something that made you smile" thread

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
As I started this fucking thing, it seems there’s no way out of being het first. If you don’t know what being het is? Fuck off. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.

Anyway, in these difficult times laughter and even a grin seem hard to find. So, on that note, I thought I would start this thread after watching the vid I have attached. It made me laugh. I hope it does you too.

Feel free to brighten up the gaff with any shortish vids of things that make you feel better.

If you don’t like this you’re a ****. For existing cunts, even if you love this, you’re definitely still a ****. Just to he clear.

Carry on.

Yo Magic mate, I don't know what het (Het ?) Is but who cares.
One love, peace in this world, do as you would want to be done by and if anyone argues with you, kick their fuc........ oh wait. Turn the other cheek.
I'm listening to Marley, live at the Lyceum. Life is good.

Oh and for the record, I didn't shoot the Sherriff either.

As I started this fucking thing, it seems there’s no way out of being het first. If you don’t know what being het is? Fuck off. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.

Anyway, in these difficult times laughter and even a grin seem hard to find. So, on that note, I thought I would start this thread after watching the vid I have attached. It made me laugh. I hope it does you too.

Feel free to brighten up the gaff with any shortish vids of things that make you feel better.

If you don’t like this you’re a ****. For existing cunts, even if you love this, you’re definitely still a ****. Just to he clear.

Carry on.

Its a metaphor for Capitalism

Its a metaphor for Capitalism
it could be said the same for the Stalinist Soviet Union. They were all equal, but some were more equal than others.

Capitalism and Soviet, or Chinese Communism are the opposite ends of the same shit.

Carry on.

I feel sorry for a couple those, so near yet so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.