The "post something that made you smile" thread

Its a metaphor for Capitalism
It's a metaphor for survival of the fittest.

Fortunately the timid, weak stupid pups are at least as adorable as the smart pushy ones, and are just as likely to find homes with families that will dote on them.

As I started this fucking thing, it seems there’s no way out of being het first. If you don’t know what being het is? Fuck off. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.

Anyway, in these difficult times laughter and even a grin seem hard to find. So, on that note, I thought I would start this thread after watching the vid I have attached. It made me laugh. I hope it does you too.

Feel free to brighten up the gaff with any shortish vids of things that make you feel better.

If you don’t like this you’re a ****. For existing cunts, even if you love this, you’re definitely still a ****. Just to he clear.

Carry on.

What kind of animals are those?

My garden birds :)

Feed them every day at 7:30ish as they are waiting lol. This time of year you see them bring their young with them and learn how to get the seed, mealworm and fat balls
I’ve stopped feeding the birds for a while, will start again in a month or two, I miss them but trying to make the local raccoon population find somewhere else to go. Kin of unnerving seeing a 30 pound raccoon staring inside the house from one of my window mounted bird feeders

I fucking hate zoo's , let them live naturally and not surrounded by screaming fucking people
when it comes to panadas lots of research has said that the two chinese panda conservation and breeding centres give them as much of the same life as outside, in fact Pandas tend to stay in a small teritory and do fuck all all day but climb trees and eating bamboo.

Other zoos globally may not look after them but in china they are treated with more love and care than people they say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.