The "post something that made you smile" thread

She possibly passed her test in a mini metro and her immature husband wanted a big Tonka toy, people staring and laughing at her maybe made her stressed and anxious. Poor woman. I feel her pain.

Oh come on 3 foot gap either side on you, doesn't matter what you were taught to drive in with 6 foot gap you should get though lol.

OK I was HGV class 1 but the driving standards in this country are shit nowadays

I have just re-arranged an appointment for my Diabetic eye screening test and asked if I could go to the centre I always used but the lady said that they no longer do them there.
I said oh heck that means I'll have to bribe my brother with some chocolates to give me a lift!!!! I realised what I'd said immediately and said oh my goodness I can't believe I just said that to the diabetic eye screening people!........ She is still laughing at me now! :-)

You aren't allowed to drive yourself when you have this test because of the drops they put in your eyes.

I have just re-arranged an appointment for my Diabetic eye screening test and asked if I could go to the centre I always used but the lady said that they no longer do them there.
I said oh heck that means I'll have to bribe my brother with some chocolates to give me a lift!!!! I realised what I'd said immediately and said oh my goodness I can't believe I just said that to the diabetic eye screening people!........ She is still laughing at me now! :-)

You aren't allowed to drive yourself when you have this test because of the drops they put in your eyes.
eye drops like these ?
1727436273517.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.