The Poznan Celebration

Red Wings said:
Do you not find this extremely cringey?

I can't believe how jealous you rags are, what is fucking cringey is anything to do with your club, starting with them fucking stalls at the swamp selling Norwich scarves, also Red Wings stop being so BITTER!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Also the constant threads about people nicking it from us are ironic in the extreme, the clue is in the name Poznan.
Any thread about people nicking it have either been ironic or congratulating ourselves for starting another English football craze. I haven't seen someone genuinely say that only City fans should do it. That would be utter stupidity.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Also the constant threads about people nicking it from us are ironic in the extreme, the clue is in the name Poznan.
Any thread about people nicking it have either been ironic or congratulating ourselves for starting another English football craze. I haven't seen someone genuinely say that only City fans should do it. That would be utter stupidity.

Utter stupidity is the last thing I would expect to see here.

Anyway, I'm talking about it and it's ruining it the more I say, I don't want to rationalise, scrutinise and explain the 'Poznan', it's best left as something I do but don't talk about...

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Yeah because 2 guys on a video from a game 5 months ago is a really good barometer with which to base our future celebrations.

You are in a very tiny (yet annoying vocal (on here) minority).

But next time I am doing it, I shall revel in the fact that I know you are upset.
That game itself was a good barometer because we started the Poznan literally in the same half. As anyone who was actually there, and not just watching on YouTube would know. ;)

Very true

don't you just love this debate...
amazing hype for an act of support that has been so common in the balkans for around 20 years now.
can't wait for thursday night ;)

F**king rag hypocrites... I know a few at work that were trying to copy this a few years back but only about 12 of the twats joined in and they were fuming.

Keep it up lads, it looks ace!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX-HP7V4aaw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX-HP7V4aaw</a>

Isn't the Detroit Red Wings the team who throws an octopus onto the ice before each playoff game? And have been every year for 60 years?

And then some no-nowt has ago at us for doing something "cringey"?

Anyway Red Wings, just for you...

Leafs_Logo_from_1968_-_1970.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.