The Poznan Celebration

jimharri said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Yup, it does get boring at times, watching clowns like you drag City's name down.
Hey; you could be called worse than Ken Barlow. He is, after all, one of TV's legendary swordsmen!!

Fair point. Makes me laugh though, City fans clearly slagging it and i get called a Rag and Ken Barlow.

Strange days at Eastlands.

i live near crewe, and i go to there home games when city arnt playing. but i usually go in the away end for the better atmosphere. It was stevenage yesterday and believe it or not, they were doing the poznan.
even got a video of it..
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIvJOBGgFLA/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIvJOBGgFLA/</a>

The Fat el Hombre said:
Not a rag my arse

The fact that a rag has made this thread tells you everything you need to know about the poznan

You see, the thing with the rags is that unlike other teams they don't get their kicks out of supporting their own team, they get their kicks out of belittling others. They live in a world where united are supposedly the pinnacle of all things great, and everyone else lives their lives in misery and desperate jealousy of all things rag. They expect everyone else to spend their lives moping around because they don't support bacon faces mob from trafford. They despise other fans being proud of their team or having something to cheer about. Liverpool fans were euphoric about the return of Dalglish and the rags hated it. It's the same with Keegan and Newcastle.

I was talking to a rag when they last won the league and all he could tell me about was how embarrassing chelsea's guard of honour to guus hiddink was on their last day. He wasn't content enough with the fact that united had won the league, what bothered him was that when he watched match of the day that Chelsea weren't crying their eyes out of the fact that united had won it, but were very proud and respectful in their tribute to Hiddink.

And this is why red wings despises the Poznan. They hate to see other teams with something to cheer and celebrate. I was sat in 101 today and the poznan looked fucking brilliant.

If you're on here with a load of fans that you think are cringeworthy red wings, then do yourself a favour and stop reading and posting on the fucking forum sunshine

Red wings =
liverbird.gif

As the OP would say, if he's a Rag?

WE ARE UNITED WE DO WHAT WE WONT.

Just ask Pete Boyle. Another original song he's plagiarized.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCFDrMpz9pQ[/youtube]

Jesus Christ. It takes but two seconds to take a look at his past posts and see that he's a Spurs fan (and not a Rag). All he does is talk his boys up.

minnesota blue said:
Jesus Christ. It takes but two seconds to take a look at his past posts and see that he's a Spurs fan (and not a Rag). All he does is talk his boys up.

In that case he should be having a pop at Boyle instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.