The Poznan Celebration

Best thing any set of fans do in the league at the moment. Not that it's hard in this league, there's not a lot of originality about. To the extent where I can actually rightfully call us adopting a foreign club's celebration 'originality' without any trace of irony, because doing something new, conceived originally or not, is actually originality by the standards of this league.

Yeah Red Wings maybe we should start singing kids nursery ryhmes .. Listen u red prick we've started this in our country and it looks fuckin ace you silly piece of shit ....

Makes me laugh all these rags on here proper seeing their arse about the Poznan ..
Deep down they are gutted coz it's fuckin ace ..

I'm not a rag, nor am I seething. Just find it strange as to why you'd copy another team's celebration.

Who cares what other fans think, no doubt the year of the inflatable was cringy as well, couldn't give a stuff, I like it, the City fans like it, Poznan fans like it, everybody else can fuck off IMO.

Red Wings said:
I'm not a rag, nor am I seething. Just find it strange as to why you'd copy another team's celebration.

Didnt you hear the first time?

Do one you fucking cnut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.