The Poznan Celebration

Red Wings said:
Well it is, get your own celebrations.
You maintain you're not a follower of the vermin, yet you refer to City fans as ''you''. Hmm. Tell you what; seeing as you're accusing City fans of stealing celebrations from another club, what about United (you know; that club that you're not a follower of) stealing ''Glory, glory...'' from Spurs?

Marching on together stolen from Leeds, everyone across Europe does YWNWA for bin dippers, get a fucking life, RAG.

Red Wings said:
I'm not a rag, nor am I seething. Just find it strange as to why you'd copy another team's celebration.

I find it strange you come on this forum although your not a city fan. If you looked into it you would see its more commen in eatern europe but mainly and i mean this FUCK OFF

Look. I'm a level headed guy. But.

If you don't like the Poznan, can't be bothered doing it, from another club having a pop, f*** off!

There's thousands of us that love doing it. Leave us alone to enjoy the experience.

Red Wings said:
SWP's back said:
Haha - you're a sad toss pot aren't you.

What's wrong? Run out of rag friends to talk about how good Bebe is gonna be?

Or just trying to take your mind off your massive debt, lack of funds, ageing squad and the fact that the only thing keeping your crappy club going is likely to either retire in the next 18 months or drop off the mortal coil?

I don't support Utd, how many more times?

The Poznan thing is just as embarrassing as Utd fans wearing half and half scarfs, or Arsenal with their little plastic flags and flashing lights, just seems so forced and fake.

We give them credit for it hence it being called the poznan. Also we enjoy doing it with our fans so what is the problem? Seems petty to me that you will critise another club for just doing somthing different they enjoy. Theres no much like it in the premier league and it will go on, so just log of mate.

Red Wings said:
I'm not a rag, nor am I seething. Just find it strange as to why you'd copy another team's celebration.

Really? This 'debate' again? The Poznan rules. It may be copied but so f*cking what?! Jog along please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.