The Poznan Celebration

Red Wings said:
But what does it have to do with City?
Let's have a look see.

A group of opposition fans from Europe did it. We were playing them. We had a laugh about it when they did it. We scored and then we did it. Fans of said club loved that we did it and have even come on here to tell us. Other clubs have started doing it over here now. That's what its got to do with City. What the fuck has it got to do with you?

Joycee Banercheck said:
Red Wings said:
But what does it have to do with City?
Let's have a look see.

A group of opposition fans from Europe did it. We were playing them. We had a laugh about it when they did it. We scored and then we did it. Fans of said club loved that we did it and have even come on here to tell us. Other clubs have started doing it over here now. That's what its got to do with City. What the fuck has it got to do with you?

we also recognise it wasnt ours in the first place. thats why we call it the poznan and not the city.

My Manc friends, Red Wings does not get his name from his favorite hockey team. If you look up the term in the Urban Dictionary, you will understand the true meaning of WUM poster "Red Wings" name.

Gross? Well, yes. But what do you expect from a "rag"?

gymshoe said:
My Manc friends, Red Wings does not get his name from his favorite hockey team. If you look up the term in the Urban Dictionary, you will understand the true meaning of WUM poster "Red Wings" name.

I don't... what?

Some of the theories on here blow my mind.

Tomalonge said:
gymshoe said:

I don't... what?

Some of the theories on here blow my mind.

surely as a United fan on here you can admit the Poznan is quality?

SWP's back said:
KenTheLandlord said:
It is cringey.

We even said so ourselves.

Short memory or don't go?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjDwa3HGjrE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Those of us that went enjoyed it.

-- Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:22 am --

KenTheLandlord said:
Fair point. Makes me laugh though, City fans clearly slagging it and i get called a Rag and Ken Barlow.

Strange days at Eastlands.

Yeah because 2 guys on a video from a game 5 months ago is a really good barometer with which to base our future celebrations.

You are in a very tiny (yet annoying vocal (on here) minority).

But next time I am doing it, I shall revel in the fact that I know you are upset.

Hey, you must be the toppest top blue ever. Way to go T Dawg.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:29 pm --<br /><br />
Scottyboi said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Yup, it does get boring at times, watching clowns like you drag City's name down.

I dragged it down dusted it off and made it stand proud holding its own against the top 4. You drag down Deirdre's snatch stranglers. But seriously Ken did you have abit with Blanche? Come on I won't tell anyone ;)

You fishing for help? Blanche too much for you? Boi, by name and nature.

KenTheLandlord said:
SWP's back said:
Those of us that went enjoyed it.

-- Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:22 am --

Yeah because 2 guys on a video from a game 5 months ago is a really good barometer with which to base our future celebrations.

You are in a very tiny (yet annoying vocal (on here) minority).

But next time I am doing it, I shall revel in the fact that I know you are upset.

Hey, you must be the toppest top blue ever. Way to go T Dawg.

Great comeback and an incredibly coherant argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.