The Poznan

mcfcliam said:
Arry is Bent said:
It's all starting to become a bit cringy.

If wer'e gonna do it, you do it properly.

Not 300 people doing it after we have scored.

You need a few thousand doing it and not just because we have scored a goal.

Worst poster on here.

agreed to be pulled out of the forum and shot in the head from 18 yards

MadchesterCity said:
mcfcliam said:
Worst poster on here.

agreed to be pulled out of the forum and shot in the head from 18 yards

Can I request all who do the Poznan and have a Red & Black scarf for Nelly give the scarf a wave whilst doing the Poznan. I've been in touch with the club and requested Roberto Mancini wears a scarf for Nelly.

The paypal button for the Neil Young Appeal has so far raised just over £600-00. If you wish to contribute this way just google <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcsc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfcsc.com</a> and the paypal button is there.

Alex the Blue

blueshortshorts said:
down with this facist sort of thing..let's go back to waving banana's, at least that can't be misinterpreted!

nose-aha.jpg

The beginning of the Poznan.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Rfnojv_Rs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Must admit, it was one of those nights I'll never forget. A non-stop laugh. the banter was brilliant.

Can't wAit for the Aris games. Especially the home match. If you can't be bothered, make an effort and get into 109,110, 100 and the SS. You won't regret it.

actually I love that mock fight club thing they did as well

reminds me of the Kippax terraces in the 70's when we did that a few times.

I also remember at Derby away once, we were getting slaughtered (again) and all the City fans in the side/corner sat down and had a chat with their backs to the pitch. Derby fans just looked on bewildered.

City have always been a bit mad/different. (not in a SPECIAL kind of way.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.