the prat on the pitch

i see what your saying, but when it happens in cricket its taken as a joke and not made a big deal. football is turning into rugby with the way they want the crowd to behave, this sort of thing is killing atmosphere. im not saying they should allow people to enter the pitch but just kick the guy out and leave it at that.

ban-mcfc said:
i see what your saying, but when it happens in cricket its taken as a joke and not made a big deal. football is turning into rugby with the way they want the crowd to behave, this sort of thing is killing atmosphere. im not saying they should allow people to enter the pitch but just kick the guy out and leave it at that.
Eh?! Contradictory all over that mate. He didn't just enter the pitch, he came on waving his arms in a beckoning manner to the Dortmund fans, I don't know of any incidents at a cricket ground where thats happened. Streakers yes, pissed up fans having a laugh, yes, but dicks clad in black, wannabe hooligans coming on beckoning for a fight? Nah mate, not having that.

Pigeonho said:
ban-mcfc said:
Eh?! Contradictory all over that mate. He didn't just enter the pitch, he came on waving his arms in a beckoning manner to the Dortmund fans, I don't know of any incidents at a cricket ground where thats happened. Streakers yes, pissed up fans having a laugh, yes, but dicks clad in black, wannabe hooligans coming on beckoning for a fight? Nah mate, not having that.

well i watched it online and it kept freezing so i didnt see him trying to start fights i just saw him enter the pitch. well yeah in that case hes a knob.

ban-mcfc said:
Pigeonho said:

well i watched it online and it kept freezing so i didnt see him trying to start fights i just saw him enter the pitch. well yeah in that case hes a knob.
Fair do's fella.

Actually he realised he didn't have a place to kip last night so thought let's get arrested that way my bed and board is sorted! Very clever........ ;o)

Seriously, he does City absolutely no favours. A grade A muppet. Thought the whole point of supporting your club was to support not drag their name down......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.