The pre match in stadium entertainment/build up is shocking

I would have Vince Miller. Sing a load of shite on the pitch when we were about to get relegated like a pissed up old uncle.

Just what I wanted yesterday - getting shafted at home in the Derby and some prick is on the pitch telling us how he is loving winning a car. Fuck me! Did no-one tell the twats we were getting beat in the Derby. Chocking back the bile about the first half performance and we've got a wanker Jeremy Clarkson tribute act spending 10 minutes thinking of 15 different ways to ask the same question.

That Danny and Natalie can fuck off too. At least Mike McLean gets a snide gag in every so often. Those two are short on humour and even shorter on any detectable form of wit. Fucking shite. Who gives a fuck what they think will happen. We have the ridiculous spectacle of ons of them interviewing the other one as if they were the world's best pundit. They don't even know what fucking day it is. Why would we want to know their thoughts on the tactics involved or what might transpire.

At least that Ferret is just a stuffed suit presenter and plays it straight like one. No-one wants to see him either but at least he isn't like the other two, acting like the two annoying mates who you can't shut up or shake off.

I am sure I must have imagined it but im sure this dick tried to get a sing off going between two stands 60 seconds before kick off earlier this season. It would only have had merit if the crowd had given him both barrels with some choice shit sung at him. I don't care if this bloke has been to every city game for 50 years. I don't get how anyone can go along with that just cos they get bunged 100 quid and can tell some other tossers that they are mates with the players/club etc. Ffs , have some dignity.

Oh. And 'we play for you'. Fuck off. They won't even play for each other.

I would have Vince Miller. Sing a load of shite on the pitch when we were about to get relegated like a pissed up old uncle.

Just what I wanted yesterday - getting shafted at home in the Derby and some prick is on the pitch telling us how he is loving winning a car. Fuck me! Did no-one tell the twats we were getting beat in the Derby. Chocking back the bile about the first half performance and we've got a wanker Jeremy Clarkson tribute act spending 10 minutes thinking of 15 different ways to ask the same question.

That Danny and Natalie can fuck off too. At least Mike McLean gets a snide gag in every so often. Those two are short on humour and even shorter on any detectable form of wit. Fucking shite. Who gives a fuck what they think will happen. We have the ridiculous spectacle of ons of them interviewing the other one as if they were the world's best pundit. They don't even know what fucking day it is. Why would we want to know their thoughts on the tactics involved or what might transpire.

At least that Ferret is just a stuffed suit presenter and plays it straight like one. No-one wants to see him either but at least he isn't like the other two, acting like the two annoying mates who you can't shut up or shake off.

I am sure I must have imagined it but im sure this dick tried to get a sing off going between two stands 60 seconds before kick off earlier this season. It would only have had merit if the crowd had given him both barrels with some choice shit sung at him. I don't care if this bloke has been to every city game for 50 years. I don't get how anyone can go along with that just cos they get bunged 100 quid and can tell some other tossers that they are mates with the players/club etc. Ffs , have some dignity.

Oh. And 'we play for you'. Fuck off. They won't even play for each other.
Nice one

1. Ban half and half scarves from being sold within 5 miles of the stadium. Eject anyone wearing one.
2. Turn the crappy cheesey music OFF 15 minutes before the game
3. Stop with the "Cmon City !" cheesefest girly screaming videos
4. Stop Natalie Pike speaking at a pitch only dogs can hear
5. Stop bloody adverts on the screens
6. Just do nothing at half time
7. Let the police club anyone videoing or taking pictures of the game

It's all sanitised, Americanised, anti football tripe.
100% correct

I don't post here very often, and this belongs in about 5 different topics, but I'm feeling quite ranty about the performance of the team, the old fool of a manager, ticket prices, traipsing round foreign cities to collect tickets, and then on top of all that the mindless cheesy drivel they put on the screens before the game like that bloody "we fight for you" video (no they bastard well don't), the collection of randoms predicting ridiculous scores and shouting "C'mon City" into the microphone, Fanzone Danny and Natalie Pike or whoever it was sharing inane memories with us and most of all those fucking bloody plastic clapping hands c'mon City things they stuck on the screen every time we got a corner yesterday, who are we, fucking MK Dons? I wouldn't mind so much if we ever scored from a corner.

I've been watching City for 50 years, I don't need some braindead fucktrumpet with a keyboard sending me messages telling me what and when to sing and shout. With animated pigging instructions telling me how to clap! And if they want an atmosphere in the ground like they keep droning on that they do then they need to pack in with the cheesy American bollocks that pisses off virtually every football fan over the age of 8, they need to pack in with pricing ordinary fans out of going, they need to pack in treating ordinary fans like shite and making them jump through hoops for the privilege of attending a bloody football match, and they need to allow football fans to enjoy a football match and sing football songs like football fans do.

Needed to get that off my chest. Move along now, nothing to see. Or you can print this off and nail it to Khaldoon's office door.
Lmfaoooo! Classic post!

I stopped going to home games once it became worse than a fecking pantomime before the kick off. I'm certainly not coughing up £60 to listen to an hour of that rambling, annoying, irritating, boring shite being spouted full blast into my banging head when all I want to know is the fooking line-up. Twunts.

what a bunch of miserable fuckers you all are, fuckin hell go and get a life instead of whining about the pre-match entertainment.

I stopped going to home games once it became worse than a fecking pantomime before the kick off. I'm certainly not coughing up £60 to listen to an hour of that rambling, annoying, irritating, boring shite being spouted full blast into my banging head when all I want to know is the fooking line-up. Twunts.
you must have been an very loyal fan there then.

My mate who works for hospitality mentioned that they've overheard plans to play music after goals. Could be somebody lying to him, and i hope it is. Imagine that!
I would walk out immediately, regardless of when it happened or who we were playing and I wouldn't come back. Sounds petty but the club is drifting away from me in all areas. I can deal with that if I'm seeing effort on the pitch. Doesn't have to be success but I want effort. As it stands, I'm paying thousands of pounds a year to follow my team, as I have done for 27 years now as a season ticket holder and whilst I'm not asking for a badge of honour from the club, I would like a hint of consideration to what my 'match day experience' should be. I'll tell them, as I do every single time they send one of these bollocks surveys out, my match day experience should be a fucking football match. I don't want clowns and balloons, washed up comedians or a circus. I don't need to hear about how some rich bloke won a car after buying a raffle ticket for 500 notes. I don't need to watch a video of our highly paid players telling me that 'they play for me' before strolling around the pitch like they've won the league by 30 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.