The pre match in stadium entertainment/build up is shocking

Ok, even before kick off I was irritated today just because of the whole pre match build up.

Don't get me wrong here I think City Square is fantastic but that's where a lot of this 'entertainment' belongs.

I'm in the ground before a Derby feeling like I'm ready for a war and the club are making me feel like I'm at a kids party.

Showing comedic videos to advertise the match programme.

Showing people on the big screen saying we're going to beat the rags 6-1 again while their players are warming up and thinking 'you ****ing what?!'

The worst bit. Fanzone Danny and Natalie Pike, two minutes before kick off, talking about their favourite Derby memories on the big screen. Jesus Christ. They're both top blues but the direction they're being given is horrendous. They've got Natalie sounding like she's presenting CBBC. The tone is all wrong.

Playing the music at full blast so you can barely hear yourself think is also poor. The fans want to sing before a Derby and this just makes it harder to do.

Overall the pre match experience in the stadium is completely sterile. It feels like it is designed by someone who knows absolutely nothing about football and the people who go to games. Awful.

You've absolutely nailed it mate. It is all pure crap. Just stop with the crap and let the fans be fans. They will kill the club if we allow it. Cheesey crappy cheese crap.

Worst thing EVER is that "we play for you" shit, please City get rid of it, its an embarrassment.

How do you think I feel, I spent 4 1/2 hours at the CFA one Saturday when they filmed that video. Am just grateful I now been edited out of it as was sick of seeing myself saying we wear the colours every week. Ha ha.

The club at the moment, Pep aside, is going in the wrong direction in every department.

From ticket pricing, to creating this shitty cringeworthy "match day experience", to the pathetic performances on the pitch.

But this is what Khaldon, Soriano, and the highly paid Exec's want and think the (Tourist and Day Tripper) fans want.

Those in-charge and running City are f***ing robots, programmed to do what they are told by our owners.

The fayre being served up on the pitch is also lacking in entertainment. The last 2 seasons have been really poor considering the investment in the team. Atmosphere has totally evaporated as a consequence. The place lacks soul..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.