The pre match in stadium entertainment/build up is shocking

Whats everyone opinion on the screeming and screaching from 'super fans' Danny and Natalie, when the players get off the coach.

I think its cringeworthy, the players must hate it, mayeb thats why they all wear headphones.

City fans know who the players are and this is only done for the corporates outside the main entrance,

I dont believe this improves atmosphere.

Same as the mosiacs inside the stadium and half and half scarves bullshit, get rid of them

Any true Manchester City fan would not wear anything which has teh scums name on it !!

Don't Know if anybody has the mcfc snapchat, it is actually embarrassing.
Dolls of the players and all that shite...

I think you are all being unfair.I really enjoyed listening to how a bloke won a car,how he found out and what his reaction was.I couldnt believe he said he couldnt believe it,what a day.
Not any ordinary bloke though was he.

Came as a guest of City in the community to a previous game and bought a ticket for the raffle at a cost of £500, how many of us could afford that.

The pre-match and half-time entertainment is crap, the stuff thrown at us on the big screen is excruciating and showing past wins against the opposition and asking fans to predict ridiculous score lines is disrespectful to the opposition and asking for it to bounce back and hit us in the arse.

Whats everyone opinion on the screeming and screaching from 'super fans' Danny and Natalie, when the players get off the coach.

I think its cringeworthy, the players must hate it, mayeb thats why they all wear headphones.

City fans know who the players are and this is only done for the corporates outside the main entrance,

Same as the mosiacs inside the stadium and half and half scarves bullshit, get rid of them

Any true Manchester City fan would not wear anything which has teh scums name on it !!

The mosiacs are done by the fans and not by the club. Don't blame mosiacs which are done every blue moon for turning the matchday experience into what it is today.

The blame rests on the shoulders of our owners and the highly paid execs for coming up with this sole destroying tripe, which is put on for the plastics, day trippers, tourists, and other city fans who can't get enough of this shite.

F***ing cartoon clapping hands, with 'come on City', on the giant screens, during the match, etc.

I wish it would go away. I wish it was at United so I could slag it off each and every day. The shrieking gets right on my fucking nerves tbh.

Thank fuck for a thread on this and your spot on its like being at a kids party

Clapping hands with cmon City is the final straw

Someone at the club must watch these threads and if they do stop making us look like some new MLS team

We come to watch the football and most sing their songs and have banter

This has to stop now

I felt lost yesterday, they are changing us as fans it's horrible. When that cmon city was on the screen I died inside. Was going to take my lad next year I'm not going to bother I don't enjoy going anymore. Enjoy having some gimpy half and half mug in my place you soulless twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.