The pre match in stadium entertainment/build up is shocking

On the more picky side, I'd limit the music played to mostly Manchester based bands, past and present.

'Right here, right now' when the teams come out. It's the intro that gets people in the mood. When they play it they skip to part way through the song. There should be no music 10 mins before kick off and then 'Right here, right now' from the beginning when the players are in the tunnel and about to come out.

The team announcing makes zero sense. They announce the team 10 minutes before kick off really slowly and then do it again 5 minutes later when the players come out. Just do it when the players are out and list the line up on the screen before that.

The club at the moment, Pep aside, is going in the wrong direction in every department.

From ticket pricing, to creating this shitty cringeworthy "match day experience", to the pathetic performances on the pitch.

Agree completely. I always liked that Oasis Go Let It Out video they did at the start of the games in the 2009-10 season

Great shout I forgot all about that. I used to like the music they come out to the season Robinho signed. It was a pretty obscure rock sounding number can't remember who by. Got everyone pumped.

Agreed the "we play for you " skit is cringeworthy to the extreme. Almost a parody pisstake now.

What gets me is the music and graphics along with the team announcements, all abit much for me , you'd think we were watching Columbus crew

Dont usually get to city square but when I have been I've thought it's alright. Some decent guests, joe royle, Jonny marr eat.

I personally would like to see more of McLean as I find him quite funny, however he's probably too polarising in the clubs eyes. The other presenters are pretty bland in comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.