The pre match in stadium entertainment/build up is shocking

1. Ban half and half scarves from being sold within 5 miles of the stadium. Eject anyone wearing one.
2. Turn the crappy cheesey music OFF 15 minutes before the game
3. Stop with the "Cmon City !" cheesefest girly screaming videos
4. Stop Natalie Pike speaking at a pitch only dogs can hear
5. Stop bloody adverts on the screens
6. Just do nothing at half time
7. Let the police club anyone videoing or taking pictures of the game

It's all sanitised, Americanised, anti football tripe.

1. Ban half and half scarves from being sold within 5 miles of the stadium. Eject anyone wearing one.
2. Turn the crappy cheesey music OFF 15 minutes before the game
3. Stop with the "Cmon City !" cheesefest girly screaming videos
4. Stop Natalie Pike speaking at a pitch only dogs can hear
5. Stop bloody adverts on the screens
6. Just do nothing at half time
7. Let the police club anyone videoing or taking pictures of the game

It's all sanitised, Americanised, anti football tripe.

And the winner is :) Take a bow, perfectly put

Investment = cheese.

It must be 5 years at least since the first i hate cheese thread on here and there's more cheese than ever. And the sad thing is it'll get worse and worse. The owners know what type of fan they want and what type of entertainment that fan wants.

Tens of thousands of young men singing songs aggressively at rival fans doesn't fit into their concept of how they want their "brand" to look. They want happy smiley affluent families grinning as they take a selfie wearing their half n half scarves.

I could see past most thing's if they just gathered up as many of the half & halfers got them on stage and was like........

Hi what's you're name blah blah then, Erm WTF are you doing wearing that fucking scarf you idiot are you for real get the fuck off the stage :p LOL

Investment = cheese.

It must be 5 years at least since the first i hate cheese thread on here and there's more cheese than ever. And the sad thing is it'll get worse and worse. The owners know what type of fan they want and what type of entertainment that fan wants.

Tens of thousands of young men singing songs aggressively at rival fans doesn't fit into their concept of how they want their "brand" to look. They want happy smiley affluent families grinning as they take a selfie wearing their half n half scarves.

Valid point. That's exactly what Barcelona is like and maybe that's what they want to turn us into. Not sure I can hack it.

I thought i was the only one who thinks the buildup stuff is cheesy, I hate the little cards that get held up aswel to spell out city, you don't see any other team doing that do you?

Despise it all, what a crock of shite. There's more pizzerias at City square than there is bars serving alcohol. Didn't drink a drop until 20 mins before kick off the queues are huge and takes forever to get a pint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.