The Press Box After the Everton Game

TGR

My seat is directly in front of the press box on level 1 of the Colin Bell stand so I see and hear a lot of things... Like most of the reporters watching (and cheering) for the scum on TV when they are supposed to be reporting on us! (trust me its true!) However, at the final whistle on Saturday when I got up to leave my seat and without a word of a lie, to a man, every single reporter had a face like thunder! Not a smile, no chatting, no nothing. The lot of them just sat there staring into space. believe me they were absolutely and completely gutted we had managed to win the game!
So.... I just couldn't resist it (and why should I?) I looked at them all and said 'well, well boys, thats another win you are going to have to write about! - get used to it!!'
They just glared back. I laughed out loud! It felt good!
I like a t lot of people on here am just about about sick and fucking tired of the lot of them! The killer for me was the (huge) back page headline in the Daily Mail (Ian Ladyman again chaps!) on Saturday morning was about about some kid singing the Munich song on Youtube! FFS - is that trawling the gutter or what?? Every other paper had headlines about baconfaces response to Owen Hargreaves. Not the The Mail - oh no! Ian Ladyman had to get his dig in about 'Munich' (he had even gone to the trouble to contact the family of Matt Busby no less for a response!!!). I'm not paranoid (well just a bit!). I'm not bitter (OK - I am!) but I have just about had my fill of this lot. Enough is enough.

TGR said:
My seat is directly in front of the press box on level 1 of the Colin Bell stand so I see and hear a lot of things... Like most of the reporters watching (and cheering) for the scum on TV when they are supposed to be reporting on us! (trust me its true!) However, at the final whistle on Saturday when I got up to leave my seat and without a word of a lie, to a man, every single reporter had a face like thunder! Not a smile, no chatting, no nothing. The lot of them just sat there staring into space. believe me they were absolutely and completely gutted we had managed to win the game!
So.... I just couldn't resist it (and why should I?) I looked at them all and said 'well, well boys, thats another win you are going to have to write about! - get used to it!!'
I like a t lot of people on here am just about about sick and fucking tired of the lot of them! The killer for me was the (huge) back page headline in the Daily Mail (Ian Ladyman again chaps!) on Saturday morning was about about some kid singing the Munich song on Youtube! FFS - is that trawling the gutter or what?? Every other paper had headlines about baconfaces response to Owen Hargreaves. Not the The Mail - oh no! Ian Ladyman had to get his dig in about 'Munich' (he had even gone to the trouble to contact the family of Matt Busby no less for a response!!!). I'm not paranoid (well just a bit!). I'm not bitter (OK - I am!) but I have just about had my fill of this lot. Enough is enough.

the munich article was about leeds fans not City fans wasn't it?

The thing to do with the gutter press, rat journos and the like is to engage them currently and if we develop, win trophies, we then piss them off, don't invite them to the party and stick a copy of the obnoxious article up their nose. Don't forgive and don't forget who the bastards are.

I notice Mr Ladyboy didn't make the effort to contact the families of those Leeds fans that were murdered in Turkey to ask how they felt about the banner paraded (yet again) by the scum. All I will say is if you live by the sword.......the press will get their comeuppance

Eds said:
I notice Mr Ladyboy didn't make the effort to contact the families of those Leeds fans that were murdered in Turkey to ask how they felt about the banner paraded (yet again) by the scum. All I will say is if you live by the sword.......the press will get their comeuppance
Has it occurred to anyone that, with a derby at the swamp coming up in a few weeks, this might have been a clever tactic by the club to get in a 'first strike' about the singing of Munich songs or the use of the word itself?

Read a report by a certain Joe lovejoy in the Observer (found it on a train, honest) on Saturday's game.
It was along the lines of "plucky penniless Everton eventually succumbed to moneybags Manchester City who fluked it with deflected goals and disgusting fouls by Kompany while Howard Webb let them get away with murder."

Nevermind 'cus the mighty ManU will see them off and all will be well.

So much for intelligent broadsheet newspapers.

TGR said:

No good without pictures...

Seriously, i think we should start a rogues gallery so we can let them know how we feel when we see them at games...

Could you not accidentally trip with 2 cups of scalding hot coffee as your walking past the scumbags...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.