The price of fish.

I was on my arse once so to bring in some much needed extra money I had a go and they gave me a white cockling coat I had to wear, but the bad news was they placed me on my own patch. It took me ten minutes to walk into my local and I had the piss ripped and so only did the weekend.

Hey up everyone Bob's here! Have you got crabs lad and show us your muscles eh and other cruel jibes. Next time I am ever on my arse and need to feed my family I shall take back some ben shaw bottles. Shame shame eternal shame : (

pd0hmko.jpg
I do like the t-shirt. Sex and Drugs and Sausage Rolls. The coat is very natty though. I particularly like the laser blue livery.

I was on my arse once so to bring in some much needed extra money I had a go and they gave me a white cockling coat I had to wear, but the bad news was they placed me on my own patch. It took me ten minutes to walk into my local and I had the piss ripped and so only did the weekend.

Hey up everyone Bob's here! Have you got crabs lad and show us your muscles eh and other cruel jibes. Next time I am ever on my arse and need to feed my family I shall take back some ben shaw bottles. Shame shame eternal shame : (

pd0hmko.jpg
If you grew a goatee you would like somebody famous.

Not that that would be a plus nowadays though unfortunately :)

Can you tell who it is yet?

:p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.