The Price Of Wearing A Vomit Top In M.D.

Pocomoke blue

My B/f whom happens to be a State Trooper told me this little story of what he did yesterdy while working:
He said he was waiting near an intersection when a car failed to Yield at a stop sign. He then followed the car at 55mph in a posted 30mph limit. When he pulled the car over he discovered the driver wearing a Man U soccer shirt. He said his intention was just to write a ticket for failing to stop $90 and give a warning about the speeding. When he reconised the shirt and decided to write a ticket for speeding $230 + 1 point on his license. also it transpired he did not carry his registration document so that was another $50..........l $370 is the price for wearing a Vomit top in Maryland...lol

Does this make my B/f a blue? :) I pmsl when he told me!

jackanory197801.jpg

Pocomoke blue said:
My B/f whom happens to be a State Trooper told me this little story of what he did yesterdy while working:
He said he was waiting near an intersection when a car failed to Yield at a stop sign. He then followed the car at 55mph in a posted 30mph limit. When he pulled the car over he discovered the driver wearing a Man U soccer shirt. He said his intention was just to write a ticket for failing to stop $90 and give a warning about the speeding. When he reconised the shirt and decided to write a ticket for speeding $230 + 1 point on his license. also it transpired he did not carry his registration document so that was another $50..........l $370 is the price for wearing a Vomit top in Maryland...lol

Does this make my B/f a blue? :) I pmsl when he told me!

NIce to see you back, Poco.

Don't let the saddos get you down!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.