The Price Of Wearing A Vomit Top In M.D.

Ric said:
Damnit. Oh well. But I can still turn off C_T_I_D's posts, right?

If there is a God out there, I've been wondering what I must have done in a previous life to deserve C-T-I-D's posts.

Only joking of course, C-T-I-D is a good guy and an interesting poster

Think you might've alluded to it in another thread, but yeah C_T_I_D is something of an enigma. Into ballroom dancing, used to support United, but takes insults on the chin and is generally pretty upbeat (apart from when it comes to Stephen Ireland, one of my personal favourites, pah). I kinda like him and want to know more. Who are your favourite band C_T_I_D? What's your favourite food?

Bigga said:
Firstly, Gstar, I could care less that anyone has a 'differing opinion' to mine. I'll challenge them when they're confronting me on something that's not true (i.e., you with you subsequent post on what I said. If you can't handle that, I can't help you.

Haha, fuck off... i never asked for "your help"! What exactly do you think you posses that could seemingly help me and everyone else?

I asked a simple question of "why when anyone seemingly tries to debate with you, you dismiss them like their opinion is of a lesser importance than your own"

The reason you seem to think i keep having a dig at you, is becasue every time i try and debate anything with you, or ask you a question you do ^^this^^.

Cue the last round of "high horse" pictures.

GStar said:
Bigga said:
Firstly, Gstar, I could care less that anyone has a 'differing opinion' to mine. I'll challenge them when they're confronting me on something that's not true (i.e., you with you subsequent post on what I said. If you can't handle that, I can't help you.

Haha, fuck off... i never asked for "your help"! What exactly do you think you posses that could seemingly help me and everyone else?

I asked a simple question of "why when anyone seemingly tries to debate with you, you dismiss them like their opinion is of a lesser importance than your own"

The reason you seem to think i keep having a dig at you, is becasue every time i try and debate anything with you, or ask you a question you do ^^this^^.

Cue the last round of "high horse" pictures.

Since I can't be arsed quoting what I've already quoted, Gstar, I answered the question asked of me, like I have numerous other times! I don't KNOW what answer you're seeking, because I feel I've clear already. I even highlighted the actual response to the question posed of me earlier and yet you STILL have a problem! What is THAT about??

And YOU seem to include 'everyone else' in your questions of me and I think you're a tad obessed! We started out on good terms, originally, but now you've turned... sinister. I feel uncomfortable and feel the need to look over my shoulder now, when out, and I was happy-go-lucky before. I'm "creeped out" and border on the feeling of 'fearing for my life'.

In other words, like I said before, "I can't help you", fella...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.