The problem with Manchester City

CC1 said:
dennishasdoneit said:
powersleftfoot said:
Ask the thousands of loyal blues that travelled to swansea what they thought as they were leaving the ground?

Why don,t you ask the thousands of loyal blues who attended the home match with swansea what they thought as they were leaving the ground?

some you win, some you lose..no point picking out odd matches where we failed and harping on about it..ffs

I think that really sums up my feelings on this discussion. thanks mate
mruwdl.jpg

Blue2112 said:
Is not Roberto Mancini
Is not Mario
Is not Carlos Tevez
Is not Dzeko
Is not the fact players are only here for the money
Is not fans leaving early
Is not the ticket office
Is not the colour of blue shorts
Is not who takes free kicks
Is not the African Nations cup
Is not referees
Is not the agenda
Is not Talksport
Is not the tabloids
Is not Sky, Martin Tyler, Sunday Supplement et al
Is not Garry Cooks emails
Is not Nedums mum
Is not the fox on the roof
Is not football forums
Is not the Rodney Marsh effect
Is not Hugh Ferris
Is not Gary Neville
Is not the Johnny Come latelys

Or anything else for that matter.

The problem with Manchester City.....Is Fuck All.

We've have had one fucking fantastic season and that comes with all the ups and downs. It's been our best season in the league since 1977 and our best ever Premiership season so far. There are 90 teams below us and only one above us and that team happens to be the best team of the past 25 years. We're going into the last 7 seven games with our best ever chance of winning the Premiership to date and i'm sick of hearing about where's the blame lie for blowing the title with every wannabe journalist sticking the knife in. Every other club's supporters giving their two 'penneth about problems at City, when the truth is apart from the Rags they'd all love to be in our position.

Forgive me did I miss the title presentation on monday night.

It's not over til it's fucking over and if we do happen to come second it's still been one fucking great season to remember. C'mon City lets make the dream happen.

Last sentence I agree with

Blue2112 said:
Is not Roberto Mancini
Is not Mario
Is not Carlos Tevez
Is not Dzeko
Is not the fact players are only here for the money
Is not fans leaving early
Is not the ticket office
Is not the colour of blue shorts
Is not who takes free kicks
Is not the African Nations cup
Is not referees
Is not the agenda
Is not Talksport
Is not the tabloids
Is not Sky, Martin Tyler, Sunday Supplement et al
Is not Garry Cooks emails
Is not Nedums mum
Is not the fox on the roof
Is not football forums
Is not the Rodney Marsh effect
Is not Hugh Ferris
Is not Gary Neville
Is not the Johnny Come latelys

Or anything else for that matter.

The problem with Manchester City.....Is Fuck All.

We've have had one fucking fantastic season and that comes with all the ups and downs. It's been our best season in the league since 1977 and our best ever Premiership season so far. There are 90 teams below us and only one above us and that team happens to be the best team of the past 25 years. We're going into the last 7 seven games with our best ever chance of winning the Premiership to date and i'm sick of hearing about where's the blame lie for blowing the title with every wannabe journalist sticking the knife in. Every other club's supporters giving their two 'penneth about problems at City, when the truth is apart from the Rags they'd all love to be in our position.

Forgive me did I miss the title presentation on monday night.

It's not over til it's fucking over and if we do happen to come second it's still been one fucking great season to remember. C'mon City lets make the dream happen.

Its never been the fucking same,since they ran out of chips at half time !!

Stoned Rose said:
powersleftfoot said:
It looks to me that we may not have a winning mentality then.

Just a thought.

We showed last year we do have the right mentality to 'win'. However, this year it hasn't been quite there (esp recently). It will come though.
Winning two one-off games spread out over four weeks does not equate to a winning mentality. A winning mentality comes over season after season of winning under pressure almost week-in-week-out.

At the moment we haven't developed a winning mentality but how could we?this is our first title challenge, we're only just gettin to grips with being a top team, never mind actually being an experienced top team. Let's see how we go over the next few years.

Every true football fan gets depressed and as a blue ive had good practice over the years but at the end of the day ive always thought it could be worse, i could be one of the faceless fukin sheep that are ushited "fans" you know the ones go to the boozer with there raggy shirt on , never ever go, the best they can come up with when they are took to task about the fact they dont go is...you can NEVER get a ticket or it doesnt make me less of a fan cos i dont go! and usually theyve got the biggest gob in the place!

got one the other day asked him two very easy questions 1) who scored for u in the 5-1 derby at maine rd in 89....his answer van nistlehorse!!

where was the 99 champs league final?? apparantly it was in munich.

ushited=joke fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.