The problem with Manchester City

CC1 said:
powersleftfoot said:
CC1 said:
Fortunately our owner has a 10 year plan and we are ahead of schedule and if we win the league it would definitely been a year sooner than expected. The fact that we were top for so long probably did distract us in other cup comps because we maybe concentrated too much on the league but I don't think anyone thought that we would have such a great first half of the season. We are still second and could still win the league so I don't 'think our owner will be disappointed in the way you mean
We are indeed fortunate to have such good owners. What they are thinking I can only guess. They see more than we do. We are not privvy to all the behind the scenes in the dressing room, training ground and players thoughts. They are and they will make the best decisions for the club. My personal thoughts are they might be a little disapointed, but hey what do I know.
As for your previous post on what the players think on the fans, I don't know what you're getting at. Our fans will stay loyal and true till their dying day. Long after these players have retired to their multi million pound (euro) mansions.

I agree mate, on the whole our fans are the best and the most genuine. It just upsets me sometimes to hear the abuse some players receive at a match - or on here for that matter. However most of us have been fans for decades and our families are following in our footsteps!!
Ask the thousands of loyal blues that travelled to swansea what they thought as they were leaving the ground?

powersleftfoot said:
CC1 said:
powersleftfoot said:
We are indeed fortunate to have such good owners. What they are thinking I can only guess. They see more than we do. We are not privvy to all the behind the scenes in the dressing room, training ground and players thoughts. They are and they will make the best decisions for the club. My personal thoughts are they might be a little disapointed, but hey what do I know.
As for your previous post on what the players think on the fans, I don't know what you're getting at. Our fans will stay loyal and true till their dying day. Long after these players have retired to their multi million pound (euro) mansions.

I agree mate, on the whole our fans are the best and the most genuine. It just upsets me sometimes to hear the abuse some players receive at a match - or on here for that matter. However most of us have been fans for decades and our families are following in our footsteps!!
Ask the thousands of loyal blues that travelled to swansea what they thought as they were leaving the ground?

Why? Not sure what you point is. One minute you claim our fans will stay loyal till their dying day - next you refer to the Swansea match. Are you saying they have an excuse to abuse the team because of that result? There are disappointments for all teams in every season. I expect the loyal fans you speak about would feel bad but would bounce back remembering what a great season we have had. However, if you are talking about yourself, on the assumption you were at the Swansea match, I can't speak for how you may have reacted....

As ever, the fans at swansea were impeccale. As for the players, well, make your own mind up on that one!

And no I'm not just talking about the result.

powersleftfoot said:
As ever, the fans at swansea were impeccale. As for the players, well, make your own mind up on that one!

I am sure they sat in the dressing room before and said lets lose this one for the fans

powersleftfoot said:

A man of mystery..far too deep for this thread. Basically in my opinion, our fans have done us proud and our players have too. You seem to think differently as is your right. But the rest of this thread cheered me up if not you.

Night

Hat's off to Blue2112 for his excellent introduction to this thread (lest we forget).
Couldn't have put it better myself and I agree wholeheartedly.

Well done that man or that woman.

CC1 said:
powersleftfoot said:

A man of mystery..far too deep for this thread. Basically in my opinion, our fans have done us proud and our players have too. You seem to think differently as is your right. But the rest of this thread cheered me up if not you.

Night
Haha......we're all entitled to our opinion yes. I've guessed you don't know what I'm talking about but I'm sure there must be a thread or two on it on here. I've not been on here for a while so I havn't seen anything to be sure. Keep the faith and sweet dreams,

hisroyalblueness said:
Hat's off to Blue2112 for his excellent introduction to this thread (lest we forget).

My hat is off. Great, inspirational thread<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 pm --<br /><br />
powersleftfoot said:
CC1 said:
powersleftfoot said:

Night
Haha......we're all entitled to our opinion yes. I've guessed you don't know what I'm talking about but I'm sure there must be a thread or two on it on here. I've not been on here for a while so I havn't seen anything to be sure. Keep the faith and sweet dreams,

Not asleep yet but I have to say I haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about or implying so I think I'll move on.

CC1 said:
hisroyalblueness said:

My hat is off. Great, inspirational thread

-- Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 pm --

powersleftfoot said:
CC1 said:

Night

Not asleep yet but I have to say I haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about or implying so I think I'll move on.
Yes mate lets move on now. But without different views, football would be a little dull and this forum would not exist.

powersleftfoot said:
CC1 said:
hisroyalblueness said:

My hat is off. Great, inspirational thread

-- Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 pm --

powersleftfoot said:

Yes mate lets move on now. But without different views, football would be a little dull and this forum would not exist.

I've no problem with you or your opinions - I just don't know what they are!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.