The promise that was made

Prestwich_Blue

Joorabchian has been mouthing off about promises made that he feels haven't been kept.

IMO this relates to the managerial situation. City players who had issues with Mancini at that time were allegedly told he would be going, then two weeks later that he wouldn't. So is this what KJ is alluding to?

I thought he was refering to the promise of Champions League football this year?

Which means that Tevez blames Marwood and Cook for ruining that by sacking Hughes which if true, means he is even more stupid than he is being made to look at the minute.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Joorabchian has been mouthing off about promises made that he feels haven't been kept.

IMO this relates to the managerial situation. City players who had issues with Mancini at that time were allegedly told he would be going, then two weeks later that he wouldn't. So is this what KJ is alluding to?

The statement said tevez has no issue with Mancini and I havent seen any evidence to suggest otherwise.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Nail on head for me-could be a right can of worms if this comes out.

It was down to the players to secure that fourth spot... there was nothing wrong with our tactics, it came down to that game at home against Spurs and they all fucking choked.

Tevez included in that... he is just as responsible as everyone else for failing to qualify for the champions league.

no. kia is just a twat and is using tevez to get back at us. i read the article by henry winer and it states he has lost all the influence he used to have at city. tevez is his last bargaining chip and he's using it in some kind of power struggle.

tevez needs to wake up fast. we arent going to take his side over the management end of

Prestwich_Blue said:

in your opinion,stirring twat,didn`t take you long to revert back to your anti mancini stance did it ?prick
and please dont throw the COC at me cause it doesn`t fuckin wash your a shitstirring fucker

halpo123 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

in your opinion,stirring twat,didn`t take you long to revert back to your anti mancini stance did it ?prick
and please dont throw the COC at me cause it doesn`t fuckin wash your a shitstirring fucker

i have to take issue with you over this. you know prestwich blue adores mancini , he even wears the scarf ! ;)

halpo123 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Whoah - hold on there. I'm asking a question and have made it clear on numerous occasions that I want Mancini given a fair crack of the whip and I'm really pleased with the way things are going at the moment.

I told you I had a lot of respect for the way you stuck up for your views and your consistency but that's just fucking gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.