The promise that was made

I don't know why City don't just release a statement saying that KJ is not a licensed agent therefore there will be no further communication between him and City regarding Carlos Tevez.

KJ and Carlos then have 3 options;

1. KJ becomes a licensed agent and negotiates on Tevez's behalf with the club. I think he would struggle big-time to get registration.
2. Carlos finds a licensed agent for City to negotiate with (who would not be happy sharing any fees with KJ.
3. Carlos does his own contract negotiations.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
blucat599 said:
Why does it have to be a case of anything, other than what the club officially said it was, namely that Tevez and his agent tried to renegotiate the players contract mid season, against club policy, striking when the iron was hot, so to speak, as we had just gone to the top.
Conspiracy theories always get in the way of a simple answer, the club would not budge after Tevez and his representative tried to pull a fast one, so they then called the clubs bluff, submitting a transfer request, which was rejected.
tevez and his rep have lost this little game as City are the only club in world football that could allow a £50 million player to rot in the reserves, and not only that, but would not have to sell to the highest bidder, avoiding the player going to one of their main rivals for domestic and European honours!

Give that man a badge. Do not be mislead by recurring issues.

It was about money and has since been about Kia wielding his influence to use Carlos as a pawn.

Look how at pains Kia was to discredit any part Cook has played in getting him a job at City and the subsequent purchase of Carlos.

He bet it all on red and it came up black - he played for high stakes but didn't have the intelligence to realise the house always wins.

Especially one that can afford to lose.

That encourages me. If money is the only issue then this is a solveable problem.

bluemoondays said:
I don't know why City don't just release a statement saying that KJ is not a licensed agent therefore there will be no further communication between him and City regarding Carlos Tevez.

KJ and Carlos then have 3 options;

1. KJ becomes a licensed agent and negotiates on Tevez's behalf with the club. I think he would struggle big-time to get registration.
2. Carlos finds a licensed agent for City to negotiate with (who would not be happy sharing any fees with KJ.
3. Carlos does his own contract negotiations.

Why would we do that, though? It would implicate City in dealings with an unlicenced football 'agent'.

Shinawatra was the man who let him put his foot across the doorway.

The takeover meant a little 'getting up to speed' on how football things get done.

It didn't help that Joorabachian was also Hughes rep. All roads went through him.

The owners then realised paying £12m a year in brokers fees were ridiculous and set about doing something.

The gravy train hit the buffers for his like, but the sad reality still is, when it comes to the top echelon of player, someone who comes with a big ticket price, agents are attached to these players for one good reason.

Fact remains, Joorabachian makes no more money out of Tevez unless he can move him on.

Even a contract renegotiation with City is small potatoes in comparison to what he has bled dry of Tevez in the past.

We should all get to hear something at some point tomorrow night.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We should all get to hear something at some point tomorrow night.

Hope that happens. If it's what I'm hoping for then he can run out against Everton no problem.

I'm not quite sure what Tevez has against Mancini, if it's tactics, training, man management? Tevez is going through the best form of his entire career. Mancini has made Tevez the focal point of attack, captain, centre of the team. In return Mancini was knifed in the back. If and when he leaves to Madrid he'll go back to being number 2 or 3 in the team. I don't know what else he wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.