The Proper BM Darts Thread

Just bet on Taylor to lose got 11/4 anyone think Thornton as a chance? Taylor was poor first round

Its mad Jenkins cant find a double his scoring has been great and if he was to hit a few more doubles he would of been running away with this.

Thorton I think may well beat The Power who I feel in the Worlds is under pressure big time now. He isnt peaking at the right time any more still the greatest player of all time but now I see the others closing the gap and its 2 years since The Power has won the biggie it may well go down to the wire but Thorton wins this.

Used to watch the one in January at the lakeside. Seems all the players are switching to this tournament

I Love bobby George

bobmcfc said:
Used to watch the one in January at the lakeside. Seems all the players are switching to this tournament

I Love bobby George

Bobby George he would be worth weighing in at cash for gold ;o)

toby said:
bobmcfc said:

I Love bobby George

Bobby George he would be worth weighing in at cash for gold ;o)

I know i'm surprised he can hold a dart up that high lol. I always said if I was to ever marry a much older man it would be bobby George. He's lovely.

How many 180s was there in the Van Gerwin match please?

I have had a treble... Over 10.5 180s in the Van Gerwin match, Hamilton to win and over 13.5 180s in the Taylor match....

Fraggle Rock said:
How many 180s was there in the Van Gerwin match please?

I have had a treble... Over 10.5 180s in the Van Gerwin match, Hamilton to win and over 13.5 180s in the Taylor match....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.