The Proper BM Darts Thread

Churchill123 said:
strongbowholic said:
Looks a good prospect Hubbard. He's the second "father/son" combo I've come across (after Colin & Aaron Monk) in the PDC. Good to see a bit of tradition being carried on.

I absolutely love Barney and was gutted how he went off the boil so badly. It was all in his head (struggled with the fact he kept getting turned over by Taylor then kind of got that "can't be arsed with it all" torpor) and thankfully he seems to be back to his best.

He's got such a lovely, relaxed and natural style - absolute class act and seems like a really genuine bloke. Love the way the crowd get behind him too.

Taylor's still the guv'nor though. I think he is phenomenal and he was really nice when I met him (particularly in the context/setting) when he could easily have said "do us a favour and let me have me breakfast!"

Really looking forward to the King/Winstanley and the Newton/Haines match. Don't know too much about Haines, but I expect Newton to progress. As I said earlier, I hope Winstanley batters King - do not like him at all. Right up there with Hankey & Nicholson as arrogant, pantomime villain.

His Dad (Vic) is an absolute legend! Salt of the earth, couldn't meet a nicer or funnier guy if you tried! The whole family are lovely.. and his sister is FIT as!
Gone up another level in my estimation already.

strongbowholic said:
Churchill123 said:
strongbowholic said:
Looks a good prospect Hubbard. He's the second "father/son" combo I've come across (after Colin & Aaron Monk) in the PDC. Good to see a bit of tradition being carried on.

I absolutely love Barney and was gutted how he went off the boil so badly. It was all in his head (struggled with the fact he kept getting turned over by Taylor then kind of got that "can't be arsed with it all" torpor) and thankfully he seems to be back to his best.

He's got such a lovely, relaxed and natural style - absolute class act and seems like a really genuine bloke. Love the way the crowd get behind him too.

Taylor's still the guv'nor though. I think he is phenomenal and he was really nice when I met him (particularly in the context/setting) when he could easily have said "do us a favour and let me have me breakfast!"

Really looking forward to the King/Winstanley and the Newton/Haines match. Don't know too much about Haines, but I expect Newton to progress. As I said earlier, I hope Winstanley batters King - do not like him at all. Right up there with Hankey & Nicholson as arrogant, pantomime villain.

His Dad (Vic) is an absolute legend! Salt of the earth, couldn't meet a nicer or funnier guy if you tried! The whole family are lovely.. and his sister is FIT as!
Gone up another level in my estimation already.

She's cracking mate she really is! - Half the lads who know him only watch him as the camera man normally has a good focus on his sister in between legs(in between legs of the darts that is!)... for want of a better expression!

Churchill123 said:
Good mate of mine is James Hubbard, young lad just breaking into the PDC, current youth world champ! One to watch in the future, starting to play a few games on Sky.. Will be at the PDC world championships, played earlier this year and lost to Phil Taylor in his first live TV game
Am I right in thinking he is from Blackpool? Ive seen him on telly anyway and he looks a good prospect

ell said:
Churchill123 said:
Good mate of mine is James Hubbard, young lad just breaking into the PDC, current youth world champ! One to watch in the future, starting to play a few games on Sky.. Will be at the PDC world championships, played earlier this year and lost to Phil Taylor in his first live TV game
Am I right in thinking he is from Blackpool? Ive seen him on telly anyway and he looks a good prospect

From Norwich

Barny is bang in form, if the other night is anything to go on he will
destroy this field.
taylor in the final.....well we will see if he is up for it.

off to darts myself tonight 1st against 2nd so we need to put a shift in to go top for new year.

I've gone for Anderson 14/1 and Whitlock 12/1. No doubting the fear factor with Taylor but the rest, including Lewis, are pretty much on a par.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
Barny is bang in form, if the other night is anything to go on he will
destroy this field.
taylor in the final.....well we will see if he is up for it.

off to darts myself tonight 1st against 2nd so we need to put a shift in to go top for new year.
Good luck mate. Where do you throw? How's the averages?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.