The Queen...

irishblue59 said:
fuck the queen

ooooooh!

b3sgu9.jpg

...you'd never get close enough!

irishblue59 said:
fuck the queen

I'm guessing this is the reason a lot of Irish posters get stick on here.

Over the last week or so I keep seeing your name/posts in topics and I can not think of one that wasnt inflammatory.

What is the point ?

bluealf said:
irishblue59 said:
fuck the queen

Over the last week or so I keep seeing your name/posts in topics and I can not think of one that wasnt inflammatory.

What is the point ?

He seems to have a pathological hatred for all things English. This would be like me spending all my time on ragcafe, it's beyond odd, it's seriously fucked up.

lloydie said:
bluealf said:

What is the point ?

He seems to have a pathological hatred for all things English. This would be like me spending all my time on ragcafe, it's beyond odd, it's seriously fucked up.

He is just plain ignorant. Even if you don't approve of the monarchy nobody could say that she hasn't dedicated her life to the British people. The has class in the true meaning of the word. I haven't so f*ck off irishblue59

Ronnie the Rep said:
lloydie said:

He is just plain ignorant. Even if you don't approve of the monarchy nobody could say that she hasn't dedicated her life to the British people. The has class in the true meaning of the word. I haven't so f*ck off irishblue59
Whilst it's easy to agree about Irishblue59, you're wrong with the assertion about the Queen. You could quite easily say that she's dedicated her life to the preservation of her family's position of privilege

lloydie said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Whilst it's easy to agree about Irishblue59, you're wrong with the assertion about the Queen. You could quite easily say that she's dedicated her life to the preservation of her family's position of privilege

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Thats a bit different than Irishblue59 just cursing her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.